The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Harsh in the extreme. It's no secret she loves the cock but that's the mother of his kids he is talking about

Knight has kids with Ohara's missus?...and hes been abusing her on twitter?..

I cant make head nor tale of twitter, its beyond me. Where does it actually say that, or is it only inferred?

Knight has kids with Ohara's missus?...and hes been abusing her on twitter?..

I cant make head nor tale of twitter, its beyond me. Where does it actually say that, or is it only inferred?

Basically he says she's a slag, half the Tottenham team have been through her, he actually says that Jamie O'Hara won't touch the sides of his wifes minge, because there's been that many massive black cocks through her, and he said watch his twitter today, because he's going to reveal something sensational.

It's the way he's been brought up, you can tell by looking at him what he's like, hundreds of thousands like him in this country, no morals, no dignity, fuck all. Should be shot.

Basically he says she's a slag, half the Tottenham team have been through her, he actually says that Jamie O'Hara won't touch the sides of his wifes minge, because there's been that many massive black cocks through her, and he said watch his twitter today, because he's going to reveal something sensational.

It's the way he's been brought up, you can tell by looking at him what he's like, hundreds of thousands like him in this country, no morals, no dignity, fuck all. Should be shot.

Totally agree for once

He said he'd prove his mate shagged her outside on her rags, and this is evidence.

It's not. That's a picture of her after she was attacked in a night club.

celebgossipz_Danielle_Lloyd_91107_danielle_lloyd_attacked.jpg

article-1190016-05169F51000005DC-232_468x286.jpg

What a scumbag he is.

It's not. That's a picture of her after she was attacked in a night club.

celebgossipz_Danielle_Lloyd_91107_danielle_lloyd_attacked.jpg

article-1190016-05169F51000005DC-232_468x286.jpg

What a scumbag he is.

That's not what he's insuated all along. This makes it even worse. What an absolute cunt.

Can't be that good like, there's a couple of lads who work in dundonald house/craiganlet buildings who play for irish league teams and will play in our lunchtime games and are admin grades iirc

Keith Gillespie was on £1000 a week when he was with Glentoran and they soon realised that they couldn't afford it so he had to take a cut. I'd say Knight was maybe on £600 a week.

He's going to end up serving Big Macs with Kevin very soon.

Keith Gillespie was on £1000 a week when he was with Glentoran and they soon realised that they couldn't afford it so he had to take a cut. I'd say Knight was maybe on £600 a week.

He's going to end up serving Big Macs with Kevin very soon.

They were paying £1500 a month in air fair for him.

Just how bad is the standard Ant? My brother worked over there for a few months and went to see Carrick Rangers or someone play and said he reckoned he could start up front for em, do you watch any regularly or anything?