The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Has anyone ever met him? In all seriousness he comes across as someone with a severe mental health problem

Tooj has IIRC and said he was a top bloke, probably is tbf just seems unable to get over that argument online.

I can understand really as I am a lot more argumentative online than I am in the real world, so a bit of a shame (bet if you met him in real life you could have some really good conversations about Newcastle as well as other stuff).

Steve wraith sounds like he has been speaking to a journo. Saying player unrest rumour is true over lack of spending but journos are not writing it all as they want to stay in favour at the club.

Steve wraith sounds like he has been speaking to a journo. Saying player unrest rumour is true over lack of spending but journos are not writing it all as they want to stay in favour at the club.

It sounds like a convienient way of being in the know without knowing anything tbh!

The official club account shouldn't be getting involved in such petty things like that.

Then again if Wraith is as much of a fan as he claims he is why would he release something like that which he knows will only cause controversy? Oh aye perhaps because people will be talking about him again and giving his ego a boost.