The Twitter Thread

peasepud

He's hurting because he's been banned, there's posters who write far more drivel than he ever did. I think two way olive branches, between Trent Posse and LM would go a long way to restoring some positive karma, as Parky would say.

No doubt. But it was never about his opinion, it was his behaviour, which has been described in great detail, ever since he was banned. LBT is becoming the new Leazes, not because Leazes talked LBT-level nonsense, simply their obsessive, intransigent, posts ruin every thread.

I think LM gets a harsh press and there's very much a bullying posse when it comes to him.

Not felt the need to get involved as I can't remember having any run ins with him. But when he had his gang of three (I think it was him, a bloke called howaythelads and another), they were one of the biggest set of "bullies" going. It was one of the temporary boards and they would regularly spew their bile together. Also he had his first melt down accusing Craig of editting his posts when he did a "FYP" thing as a joke. The original post was still there, as he had typed it, but he insisted it had been tampered with. Not surprised he's banging on about " IP addresses".

Yeah but it's these little intrigues that make him diamond.

He's interesting in small doses. The twitter feed is perfect because I only really see his mental rants when Stevie posts them so they don't ruin every topic on the forum.

Also he had his first melt down accusing Craig of editting his posts when he did a "FYP" thing as a joke. The original post was still there, as he had typed it, but he insisted it had been tampered with. Not surprised he's banging on about " IP addresses".

:lol:

That is brilliant.

He's interesting in small doses. The twitter feed is perfect because I only really see his mental rants when Stevie posts them so they don't ruin every topic on the forum.

:lol: Aye. It's actually quite reassuring to know that he's still out there doing what he always does, like a lighthouse on a remote Scottish island in the thick fog, glimpsed occasionally but never for long.

Not felt the need to get involved as I can't remember having any run ins with him. But when he had his gang of three (I think it was him, a bloke called howaythelads and another), they were one of the biggest set of "bullies" going. It was one of the temporary boards and they would regularly spew their bile together. Also he had his first melt down accusing Craig of editting his posts when he did a "FYP" thing as a joke. The original post was still there, as he had typed it, but he insisted it had been tampered with. Not surprised he's banging on about " IP addresses".

Ugly Mackems wasn't it? And HTL and LM are related. Allegedly.

Never met the bloke. He seems to take the piss out of Leazes / oppose his views as much anyone these days, on the odd occasion he posts. He was one of the 3 amigos back in the day though.

Steve, you are the worst culprit for bullying him. You're up his arse to his face and then ridicule him behind his back on here to get a laugh. Stop winding the bloke up and stop having a go at everyone else for firing the bullets you've loaded you hypocrite

I wouldnt know about that far back in the day. Oh well for what it's worth I've heard Leazes is a decent fella too!

Aye, so I've heard anyway. Think this place brings out the worst in him tbh.

Edited by Alex

I didnt want him banned to be honest, but he hasn't covered himself in glory on twitter & sadly that's vindicated the decision to ban him. I would rather have banned CT
;)

Steve, you are the worst culprit for bullying him. You're up his arse to his face and then ridicule him behind his back on here to get a laugh. Stop winding the bloke up and stop having a go at everyone else for firing the bullets you've loaded you hypocrite

Shut up J69 you fuckin geek. If Norris McWhirter was still alive he'd be entering you in to his book, for the fence lodged furthest up arse category. As ever nothing to say.

Toontastic is run by arseholes, for their friends, who know fuck all, and you know it.

if they had anything about them at all, they would admit that what I have told them for

years, that they banned me for saying, is completely spot on, and also admit that they

have kissed the arse of their friends and other babies who "disagreed" with what is

now becoming crystal clear to even the biggest irish boy/woman/10 year old, including

those who are admins on other message boards and can't be trusted with personal

information about posters. Irish boy thinks I want to be back, well, like I told him

in an email, and also on here, try me and see. I enjoyed laughing at the stupidity

of you and others for years. You don't have it in you to admit I have been right, that

is you and the wankers who run the site and those who whined on because I didn't agree

with their naive and stupid, and now proven incorrect, views. I've also dm'd Peter a

few times with no reply. I thought he was bigger than that. Shame on him, and you too

for not admitting what you know is absolutely correct. If you don't like it, don;t reply,

you stupid wanker. Just like toontastic, nobody forces you to reply, so don't whine on

like a big baby when you choose to. Stupid cunt. I see there is no reply to what I've

said regarding the FACT that I have been right for all these years, which is why I was

banned by wankers who reacted because their friends "disagreed". What is wrong with them

and you, admitting you were wrong ? And you call me "deranged"? You're a fucking wanker man,

and a big baby for whining on to admin etc like others who can't take people disagreeing

with them. The laugh is on me, now that I am right. Does anybody on toontastic have the

balls to admit that I was right and I have been banned for posting what has turned out

to be right? Are you trying to say that if I had "agreed" with the plebs that Mike Ashley

was the dogs bollocks, anybody would do better than Fred, 6 year plans bring automatic

success, backing Souness was the way to go etc etc etc etc blah blah, according to my stalker

[who I am informed was told to stop stalking me and ignored it for Alex;s information] that

I would be banned ? Stop spouting utter shite. Fact is, its a message board for plebs,

friends of admin, students, and also allows a member of the admin team to leak private IP

numbers to another message board. And takes notice of a bunch of big babies who don't like

people telling them they are spouting shite. End of story. they could have got me writing

articles for them like I did for The Mag for years but it is their loss, no point in trying to

such wankers anything about the club. Some of whom live in the city and don't even go to games,

like my stalker, who is deemed to know what he is talking about, such is the level of stupidity

among the plebs who run the place. Oh, and I was doing what they asked me to do ie ignore my

stalker, while my stalker ignored their requests to stop stalking me so I'm afraid your comment

there just doesn't add up, but continue to defend your friends and I can't say I'm surprised

and also can't say I give a fuck either. What is it about "I did what they asked and ignored

my stalker while he ignored their requests to stop stalking me. Unfortunately, I have came

to the conclusion now that message boards are largely frequented by people 90% of which are wankers,

tossers, people who don't go to games, live out of town, think that the Halls and Shepherd ended

years of glorious trophy winning, and are responsible for NUFC not having the greatest team on the

planet and anybody else would restore those lost glories, which is what my signature (NUFC matchgoer

for 48 years. Not fooled by the NUFC bullshitters. Tells it like it is, to the annoyance of 10

year old babies on toontastic or from Singapore) is all about. In short, not worth the time of

day. They had their chance, now they are going to see that I have been right and all i tried

to do was tell them this. Their loss. We will NEVER match the Halls and Shepherd under this owner,

is ALL |'ve said ever since he walked through the door.

I think this basically says everything he wants to say, and I agree with a lot of it. I think a lot of what he is looking for is for people to say he was right about Mike Ashley 5 years ago. He was. I just think he's striving for acknowledgement.

I've met him, he seems quite quiet but I think he's a canny bloke. Great for spare tickets for away games.

Aye! Though shamefully I haven't been to an away this year though. :lol: