The Twitter Thread

peasepud

• 4 weeks later...

I cant follow whats on that link. Where does it show what Stevie was reacting to?

Twitter is beyond me...am sure its simple really, but it also seems a haven for every social misfit with a braincell.

This "lass" showed a picture of her pregnant derby. She said if she got 50 Retweets she'd have an abortion.

I cant follow whats on that link. Where does it show what Stevie was reacting to?

Twitter is beyond me...am sure its simple really, but it also seems a haven for every social misfit with a braincell.

Glad it's not just me. :lol:

I signed up for it a month ago but sharp gave up as it just comes across as gibberish.

Glad it's not just me. :lol:

I signed up for it a month ago but sharp gave up as it just comes across as gibberish.

Aye get me added and I'll tell you who to follow, next thing you know you'll like it.

Aye get me added and I'll tell you who to follow, next thing you know you'll like it.

I had a quick look at yours and I've a feeling I'd just end up arguing all day on it with mongs from other clubs, (providing I get the hang of it). :D

i don't like the hashtag thing at all, don't get how people follow things on that at all, must be hit or miss for what you actually see being worthwhile

use it to message a couple of people now and again but that's about it.

anytime i've used it for any length i've ended up in a slabbering match with someone which 140 characters a message isn't good enough for

Aye same here. I don't get involved in anything like that on it. I use it more to follow journalists and people that write articles I am interested in.

I had a quick look at yours and I've a feeling I'd just end up arguing all day on it with mongs from other clubs, (providing I get the hang of it). :D

Once you follow 300 or 400 people, you'll have 200 followers yourself, and you'll like it I promise.

Aye same here. I don't get involved in anything like that on it. I use it more to follow journalists and people that write articles I am interested in.

That's what I mainly use it for. It's the best platform out there for consuming breaking news and analysis

That's what I mainly use it for. It's the best platform out there for consuming breaking news and analysis

:up: The list function is really good too.

If you don't mind PM me your user and I shall follow thee. :)

Once you follow 300 or 400 people, you'll have 200 followers yourself, and you'll like it I promise.

You seem to follow a lot of my mates from real life. :lol:

NUFC Away Days is one.

Loughas78 is a life long pal of mine who follows you. NUFC Away Days, he's Kev's mate too. He's usually good patter quite knowledgeable too. You don't tweet enough Jonny.

i don't like the hashtag thing at all, don't get how people follow things on that at all, must be hit or miss for what you actually see being worthwhile

Once you have a good set of nufc people followed and maybe put in lists there's not really much use for the #nufc hash tag because you'll tend to see people you already follow or mackem arseholes. You'll be lucky to find any good feeds you're not already following as it's like looking for a needle in a haystack as you follow more people.

The hash tag only comes in handy for subjects new to you (just seen a new film on opening day or got a new debut album none of your mates have... Search on the hash tag and you've got a world of people to discuss it with even if no one you follow is discussing it) or for trending jokes (#Thatchersdead for example, the best bet for these is to make sure you look at local trending topics, the US or worldwide ones are invariably some Bieber or 1d shit).