The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I've grown to love that worktop backdrop .

It's like a sexy space scene snapshot.

With the stars all a'glitter like distant jewels .

Reminding ourselves of our place in the universe .

And the bizarre creations of evolution therein.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Owen currently getting the dogs abuse on twitter for signing up to be a Sun columnist....

But it turns out he isn't...

1. I undertook a promotional day in my capacity as an ambassador for Shinpad Insurance which was attended by numerous media reporters.

2. Okay, let's set the record straight. I am not, nor will I be in the future, working as a columnist or writing articles for the Sun newspaper

What a dull cunt he is. Ambassador for Shinpad Insurance? Deary me :lol:

Edited by Sonatine

• 4 weeks later...

@7RobLee has just joined twitter. One of the best players in the clubs history, certainly up there with anyone for value for money.

Unquestionably. Mind I can't imagine he'll be particularly interesting on Twitter, but Owen has set the bar for footballers so low that it doesn't take much.

It's the same shit he's posted for two years.

'When are the so called nufc fans on toontastic, a board run by babies for their mates, going to admit that I was right and they were wrong or will they just continue to ban people that disagree with their chums blah blah blah'

I don't really use Twitter / Instagram or the like, but a friend pointed me in the direction of Sammy Ameobi's account to keep tabs on every now and again, and I have to say the lad is entertaining! had a browse through his instagram account

http://instagram.com/sammyameobi

and there's some funny nufc related pictures and videos. Love 'Sisse' on the boots and some of the Bigi video's!