The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Just now, ewerk said:

What does club of the North even mean anyway? Should we demand that Ellis Short and Steve Gibson pledge allegiance to House Ashley?

I dunno, hes blithering about catchment areas and Cumbria as if Hull/Sunderland/Boro going down has wiped them from existence, complete nonsense.

He's just winding Mackems up.

His and TF output seems to be 90% Mackems these days. Publishing reports on their accounts and all that.

Seems a bit  small time to me, almost mackemesque.

There's a balance to be struck in local rivalry like. No issue with enjoying their troubles and mocking their faults, but spending too much time focussing on what's wrong with them rather than what's good about us is odd. 

It's the difference between a normal Newcastle fan who hates them on the occasions they appear on the RADAR and essembee who's obsessed with them 52 weeks a year.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

There's a balance to be struck in local rivalry like. No issue with enjoying their troubles and mocking their faults, but spending too much time focussing on what's wrong with them rather than what's good about us is odd. 

It's the difference between a normal Newcastle fan who hates them on the occasions they appear on the RADAR and essembee who's obsessed with them 52 weeks a year.

Says the guy who spends more time on rtg than he does one here :lol:

;)

48 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Says the guy who spends more time on rtg than he does one here :lol:

;)

Maybe I'd post here more if there was as much chatter about Newcastle on here as there is there...

:dance:

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Maybe I'd post here more if there was as much chatter about Newcastle on here as there is there...

Why don't you use NO then? They have more members than we do, surely they'd be a suitable vehicle for discussing us?

30 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Why don't you use NO then? They have more members than we do, surely they'd be a suitable vehicle for discussing us?

Dunno, never really enjoyed it over there. We all know how much I enjoy attention, I'd just get lost in the crowd over there, whereas on RTG I'm a novelty.

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Dunno, never really enjoyed it over there. We all know how much I enjoy attention, I'd just get lost in the crowd over there, whereas on RTG I'm a novelty.

I mean yeah, we do know that. Just wanted to hear you say it ;)

Just now, ewerk said:

Definitely happening?

Its been comfortably paid for by the idiots paying directly to this organising wankers paypal account so assuming no authority steps in it looks like it.

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Aye, but that level of discourse is the equivalent of arguing with graffiti in a bathroom stall.

4 hours ago, Monroe Transfer said:

C_lW1VxXUAEwice.jpg

:lol:

Look away, Brighton fans...

Honey I shrunk the flids tbh.

16 hours ago, adios said:

Aye, but that level of discourse is the equivalent of arguing with graffiti in a bathroom stall.

To be fair there's some decent conversations to be had on there, I've learned to ignore the few who are incapable of that. 

Have to say I do enjoy how furious one user gets with anyone who either is a Newcastle fan, or isn't the type of Sunderland fan he likes.

• 3 weeks later...