The Twitter Thread

peasepud

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Remi Streete took it on the sly with a wide angle lens.

Honestly wasn't sure if someone had tried to take a pic of him on the sly and he'd noticed them doing it but then I realised who we're talking about here. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Genuinely embarrassed for him. We're currently playing an actual match that he should be watching and he's trying to throw shit insults at me.

That's him? :lol:

BlogOnTheTyne is the little hub for all his Chronicle articles and the tweets he sent have the same, desperate, skin crawling tone where he's trying to come off as above it all while simultaneously seething. There's another one where he responds to someone implying he's "punching" for having 90,000 followers with the response "He must be doing something right!" The kid didn't even tag Ryder ffs.

So, he's searching his own name from his alternate account so he can send tweets to people slagging him off in the third person instead of doing his job. I think I've broken him. This is two days after he blocked me. It took him two days to come up with some embarrassing, vague threat of copyright infringement that he had to send from an official (I'm assuming) Trinity Mirror affiliated Twitter account because he's been on the Special Brew on Amelia's bus to Preston and is too busy watching Mark Douglas do his job properly. What a spanner.

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

BlogOnTheTyne is the little hub for all his Chronicle articles and the tweets he sent have the same, desperate, skin crawling tone where he's trying to come off as above it all while simultaneously seething. There's another one where he responds to someone implying he's "punching" for having 90,000 followers with the response "He must be doing something right!" The kid didn't even tag Ryder ffs.

So, he's searching his own name from his alternate account so he can send tweets to people slagging him off in the third person instead of doing his job. I think I've broken him. This is two days after he blocked me. It took him two days to come up with some embarrassing, vague threat of copyright infringement that he had to send from an official (I'm assuming) Trinity Mirror affiliated Twitter account because he's been on the Special Brew on Amelia's bus to Preston and is too busy watching Mark Douglas do his job properly. What a spanner.

Rattled!

He's just a little bitch tbh. 

He's an incredibly untalented bitch. People should just start calling him soft as for some reason he seems to think he's nails, I'm not sure why he thinks it matters even if he was.

He's shit at his job and presents himself like he just woke up from under a bus stop bench, if he put half as much effort into those things that he does trying to convince people how nails he is people might not disrespect him as much. He'd still be a bitch though. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

He's just a little bitch tbh. 

He's an incredibly untalented bitch. People should just start calling him soft as for some reason he seems to think he's nails, I'm not sure why he thinks it matters even if he was.

He's shit at his job and presents himself like he just woke up from under a bus stop bench, if he put half as much effort into those things that he does trying to convince people how nails he is people might not disrespect him as much. He'd still be a bitch though. 

i follow him on FB , he's hopeless, a shocking journo...........he is close to blocking me :icon_lol:

He'll definitely read the message boards, there' occasionally a hamfisted dig at pseudointellectuals on the internet and he surely can't be talking about the home of moronic outrage that is Twitter.

Speaking of which, the arguments against this rainbow flag are getting better, some lad asked why we have a rainbow one for the gays, but not an ISIS one for the muslims...