The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
DSima27

:D

You have the same pic as my screen saver :razz: . Fuck me you must have an early start to be getting up at 4am.

Gforsterphoto

Mostly photography talk but the odd Toon bit too as I'm stuck down in Leeds and missing home....

Should stick around the photography forum then and give us all some pointers :D

Stevie, you are a fraction from being The big Sam, I look forward to when you slip over than line.

I'll take that as the first compliment you've ever paid me :D

Gforsterphoto

Mostly photography talk but the odd Toon bit too as I'm stuck down in Leeds and missing home....

Should stick around the photography forum then and give us all some pointers :D

i'll do what i can! been a little busy sorting my site and planning studio shoots this last couple of weeks!

i have been meaning to put up a load of links and things i have floating about!

(oh and i have to post them on the newcastle photos forum too as i'm sure there is a little cross over ;-))

Didn't think Sid would reply to that like :D When people go on about legends on telly, he for me is one, he's got two degrees as well.

I'm the same as I am on here. Not that I post on Twitter, 'cause, to be honest, I don't know how to use it properly. (For example, I want to respond to a comment that's NUFC focused, but not send it to the people I know who wouldn't even understand what the letters N, U, F and C mean. And I don't want to do that.)

I'm the same as I am on here. Not that I post on Twitter, 'cause, to be honest, I don't know how to use it properly. (For example, I want to respond to a comment that's NUFC focused, but not send it to the people I know who wouldn't even understand what the letters N, U, F and C mean. And I don't want to do that.)

Same here.

i only set it up as a test to see if i can use it to promote my photography bits but.....i'm not sure how effective it is for that with only about 45 followers! still as ever im sure i'll learn eventually!

tweetdeck is apparently handy but only downloaded it this week

lowemeister

@RobbieSavage8 thanks sav for ringin my lad max last night to wish him a happy birthday. He was well chuffed as was I. You're a top man.

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Retweeted by RobbieSavage8 and 2 others

I know people think I just pick on this bloke for nothing, but he out does himself every single time. Right Craig Bellamy went to this Asian kids house every day for 6 weeks in Newcastle to play on his PS with him. The kid had terminal cancer, Bellamy told no one and wanted no publicity about it, but one of the toon players let slip. That is a good lad. Savage rings some kid up says happy birthday fair enough nice enough thing to do, but someone tell me WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WORLD YOURSELF. He's retweeted it so the whole world can see what a "good guy" he is. What a self centred fucking arsehole thing man is. Funny how he never retweets nen of mine.

lowemeister

@RobbieSavage8 thanks sav for ringin my lad max last night to wish him a happy birthday. He was well chuffed as was I. You're a top man.

I know people think I just pick on this bloke for nothing, but he out does himself every single time. Right Craig Bellamy went to this Asian kids house every day for 6 weeks in Newcastle to play on his PS with him. The kid had terminal cancer, Bellamy told no one and wanted no publicity about it, but one of the toon players let slip. That is a good lad. Savage rings some kid up says happy birthday fair enough nice enough thing to do, but someone tell me WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WORLD YOURSELF. He's retweeted it so the whole world can see what a "good guy" he is. What a self centred fucking arsehole thing man is. Funny how he never retweets nen of mine.

Couldn't agree more, Stevie. He's a horrendous self-publicising dickhead.

lowemeister

For as much as a cock Bellamy seemed to be, he did a lot of that sort of thing. I have family who work at local hospitals and he was constantly just dropping by to see the children who were there at random times, quietly doing what he could to try to cheer them up.

Andy O'Brien might just be the most boring man in the universe.

From Yorkshire though isn't he?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Good to see you trying to make friends on twitter, Stevie :lol:

"yeah good thanks"

"it was lol"

"goodnight all"

"ye i no"

"didnt see it to be honest"

9,000 followers too

4FS

Same here.

I'm not that into Twitter, but I know the basics and it surprises me how few people use the features.

If you want to reply to one person, use a message. It won't be public.

Otherwise, anyone following you will see your tweets. If they don't understand, tough titty.

If you want people that don't follow you to see your messages, use hashtags. People use these to search for a topic. So if I say "#NUFC are mint" anyone searcing for #NUFC will see it and decide to follow me for my witty repartee. Similarly if I make a comment @someone, if they respond then their followers will see it and might decide follow.

The best bit of Twitter for me is what no-one seems to use when I look at their profile - lists. Whenever you follow someone you can add them to a list. Then you can view ttweets by list depending on what your currently interested in looking at....so I've got lists for Toontastic, NUFC, Music, Comedy, Film, News etc. You could set up a list for phtography or trainspotting or whatever......then anyone else with an interest in those things can follow your list and it saves them looking for all the trainspotters out there and adding them one at a time.

AndyCarroll9

After yesterdays performance from Newcastle I think Joey definatley deserves an England call up, top bloke now.

:razz: Who said footballer were thick?

AndyCarroll9

After yesterdays performance from Newcastle I think Joey definatley deserves an England call up, top bloke now.

:razz: Who said footballer were thick?

It's not even him, is it?