The Twitter Thread

peasepud

The shit Barclay gets off Liverpool fans is just gold, he must really hate them, it seems his time he spends on Twitter is devoted to winding them up.

I've written about Patrick Barclay loads of times onhere, he's the biggest cunt in the media, my dislike of him stretches back nearly two decades.

We had a massive barny with him on the train when we were going down to Sheff Wed away. Him and some of his hangers on were in our reserved seats and point blank refused to move, him claiming that there was no reserved seats for the train when there basically was. He was arraogant and spoke to us like we were pieces of shit. My mate was going to flatten him after both parties exchanged vollys of abuse but we decided to leave it and take other seats rather than have the away day spoiled before it had begun, and just grass the bellend when the guard came round. Guess what? There was no guard anywhere between Newcastle and Doncaster. When we got off we purposely left past him with one last bit of verbal, something along the lines of baldy Manchester United baised cunt. Seriously, the man's attitude stunk of a billy bog bollocks and seeing as we got beat that day it might have been worth giving him a slap after all..fucking hindsight.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I've written about Patrick Barclay loads of times onhere, he's the biggest cunt in the media, my dislike of him stretches back nearly two decades.

We had a massive barny with him on the train when we were going down to Sheff Wed away. Him and some of his hangers on were in our reserved seats and point blank refused to move, him claiming that there was no reserved seats for the train when there basically was. He was arraogant and spoke to us like we were pieces of shit. My mate was going to flatten him after both parties exchanged vollys of abuse but we decided to leave it and take other seats rather than have the away day spoiled before it had begun, and just grass the bellend when the guard came round. Guess what? There was no guard anywhere between Newcastle and Doncaster. When we got off we purposely left past him with one last bit of verbal, something along the lines of baldy Manchester United baised cunt. Seriously, the man's attitude stunk of a billy bog bollocks and seeing as we got beat that day it might have been worth giving him a slap after all..fucking hindsight.

He's horrible. He was on Keep Hold Of The Back Page just after we lost the title in 1996, saying our fans were to blame because we're too emotive and it transmits it to the players, and if we have Man Utd's fans we'd have won the league. Absolute tosser.

Guest Marshall-Barnes

RS is getting pelters off us today :lol: don't forget you need to do this at least once a day, in fact he says something every day that makes you do it.

RS is getting pelters off us today :lol: don't forget you need to do this at least once a day, in fact he says something every day that makes you do it.

That's because he's a cunt of the highest order and full of his own self worth. Hope he gets no fucking job come the summer.

Guest Marshall-Barnes

That's because he's a cunt of the highest order and full of his own self worth. Hope he gets no fucking job come the summer.

The one thing that really tipped me over the edge was when he retweeted a message from a kid saying thanks for ringing to say happy birthday. What a self publicising abomination of a man, not to mention bragging about his 250k Bentley in a poor mans paper the mirror.

The one thing that really tipped me over the edge was when he retweeted a message from a kid saying thanks for ringing to say happy birthday. What a self publicising abomination of a man, not to mention bragging about his 250k Bentley in a poor mans paper the mirror.

Clearly requires a kick in clems.

Andy O'Brien

All the best, my mrs is getting marked by peter crouch tonight literally! She's 6ft plus I wouldn't fancy picking her up at corners!

Would it be rude to call a man who scored against the tramps a fucking idiot?

Guest Marshall-Baines
#nufc easy 3 at #bcfc http://yfrog.com/h7q9gntj

about 15 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

what's he deein in the away end?

#nufc Feeling good about life

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

#nufc Thanks Birmingham you were a lovely audience x

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@lee_ryder Completely different set of circumstances.Sometimes if you haven't got a proper opinion on something it's best to just pipe down

about 2 hours ago via web in reply to lee_ryder

@Leazeslad Not really Joe Jordan is renowned on the football circuit for his antics which was highlighted last night

27 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Leazeslad

@lee_ryder Watch again Gattuso started it.If I came to Thomson House right now,and stuck the nut on you would you take it with such dignity?

25 minutes ago via web in reply to lee_ryder

@Leazeslad I'd just laugh at you mate

18 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Leazeslad

Reply Retweet

@lee_ryder haha, you've been in a great mood the last 24 hours, I think you've pulled down Birmingham "loving life" etc and random kisses

16 minutes ago via web in reply to lee_ryder

@Leazeslad still feeling good mate

11 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to Leazeslad

Hmmm Like Miss Marple me :)

Edited by Marshall-Baines

Guest LeazesLad
SkySports_Simon

Really Very Pleasing finish. RVP smashes it near post.

about 8 minutes ago via TweetDeck

fairdinato

@Leazeslad unfortunately Van Persie has that in his locker. Keeper beaten at his near post though is questionable

about 8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Leazeslad

Soccernet

GOAL! Arsenal 1-1 Barcelona: Robin Van Persie with 11 minutes to go. Poor keeping from Valdes. http://es.pn/fEDERu

about 9 minutes ago via web

henrywinter

#afc had been building, been playing with more belief and now RVP equalises, beats Valdes at near post. Game on.

about 9 minutes ago ago via Twitter for iPad

faulknmd

Every shot of the Arsenal crowd seems to include someone taking a photo

about 10 minutes ago via Echofon

Carlton9Cole

Vaaaaaaaannnnnnn Peeeeeerrrrrrrrsssssssiiiiiieeeeeeeee

about 10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Leazeslad

Van persie playing the worst game of his life tonight.arsenal fans a joke 3 songs

about 11 minutes ago ago via Mobile Web

Sometime it's best that even I pipe down.

Don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere else but TheBigSam has been suspended.

http://twitter.com/Not_TheBig_Sam

Calm down lads and lasses, I requested for the account to be closed just to see how many people love me. Big Sam is FREE. #bigsamisfree

The old wife thinks I am really dead. Get back on kitchen duties fool. #bigsamisfree

Guest LeazesLad

StephClarkEcho doesn't look like your typical "hack" like does she???? Perhaps a career as a good looking version of Janine Self/Claire Balding beckons.

I would.

She'd probably let you as well, big boss man manager in France and you look like a white version of Tiote (but not as moody) going off that photo with Ben Arfa.

He looks more like a pale version of Dwight Yorke, iyam.

White Yorke, if you will.

Guest LeazesLad
I would.

She'd probably let you as well, big boss man manager in France and you look like a white version of Tiote (but not as moody) going off that photo with Ben Arfa.

Show me the pic.