The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I get a lot of messages off Clare Balding for some reason, she must fancy me.

Its based from your profile pic. Part of the "Baldings 1000 who are Balding" challenge.

:lol: Might have 10 grey hairs but am nee Wogan yet!

Now following.

Cheers. There's so many boring cunts on twitter. If they have nothing to say they should just saying nothing. This kid on my twitter

lee_ridley

I'm such an evil bastard at times haha

2 minutes ago via HootSuite

No one cares, I think I'm gonna have a cull. The lasses who send 20 tweets in 5 mins about Corrie are the worst though.

Now following.

Cheers. There's so many boring cunts on twitter. If they have nothing to say they should just saying nothing. This kid on my twitter

lee_ridley

I'm such an evil bastard at times haha

2 minutes ago via HootSuite

No one cares, I think I'm gonna have a cull. The lasses who send 20 tweets in 5 mins about Corrie are the worst though.

had a cull at weekend, after realising my timeline was filled with shite from over 1000 I was following. miss the good / interesting posts by have more than 500/600 I reckon

had a cull at weekend, after realising my timeline was filled with shite from over 1000 I was following. miss the good / interesting posts by have more than 500/600 I reckon

I'm gonna have to do it like I mean this kid, he means nee harm, I think he's disabled, but at the end of the day it's nee excuse for tweeting consistent pish..

lee_ridley

Where's the nice weather then? I left it here yesterday but now it's gone. Maybe it's with all my odd socks?

15 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

lee_ridley

No wonder Maddie stayed in Portugal when we have weather as fickle as this!

2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

..and it gets nee better :lol:

I see that racist (and I dont use that term lightly) Paul Wynn resurfaced on twitter yesterday with a new account. Started off questioning why 25000 blacks should be in the stadium v Ghana and that it was wrong. :lol: Asked a lass to follow him and when she said no because he was racist he replied saying she was another slag :lol:

On why he had disappeared for a while, I noticed he said he was back and thankful of the British Justice system and lack of evidence :icon_lol: read into that what you will.

Seems this morning the account has gone again.

I see that racist (and I dont use that term lightly) Paul Wynn resurfaced on twitter yesterday with a new account. Started off questioning why 25000 blacks should be in the stadium v Ghana and that it was wrong. :lol: Asked a lass to follow him and when she said no because he was racist he replied saying she was another slag :lol:

On why he had disappeared for a while, I noticed he said he was back and thankful of the British Justice system and lack of evidence :icon_lol: read into that what you will.

Absolute wrongun, I saw that, he said something like it doesn't seem right to have 25,000 blacks in Wembley, then something about cheap deals on cans in corner shops show that not all muslims are bad.

I can't believe he told you to stop ganging up on him otherwise he'd fuck off again. Talk about carrot in front of your nose Stevie :lol:

Blindly followed him having forgotten who it was... was worth it though, apparently he's had a hard life, battled all sorts of things so he should be applauded for his opinions... or something like that :lol: Prat.

I can't believe he told you to stop ganging up on him otherwise he'd fuck off again. Talk about carrot in front of your nose Stevie :lol:

I said all along there needs to be a police inquiry in to him and it looks like there has been.

I've just found this new thing on Twitter, retweets. It shows you people who have retweeted your crack, fucking loads retweet what I put, have a look at yours and you'll see. When someone retweets what you've put you don't see it. Some absolute dog rough common as fuck Man Utd fan minger retweeted this for no reason at all.

Leazeslad

@GEMFERGIEWAZZA are you Ukranian?

3:16 PM Mar 28th via web

Retweeted by 1 person

I didn't even get the punchline out neither, cos I wasn't asked why I said it.

I see that racist (and I dont use that term lightly) Paul Wynn resurfaced on twitter yesterday with a new account. Started off questioning why 25000 blacks should be in the stadium v Ghana and that it was wrong. :huh: Asked a lass to follow him and when she said no because he was racist he replied saying she was another slag :lol:

On why he had disappeared for a while, I noticed he said he was back and thankful of the British Justice system and lack of evidence :mellow: read into that what you will.

:unsure:;)

we need to get any new account followed from one thats not recognised so we can still see what hes saying.

You can still see what he's saying it's just he's said fuck all since March 10th, apart from last neet.

I think Simpson said that leon best on twitter is a fake.

This one is adamant he's real. Think Simpson mentioned it this morning too. Not sure like.

Danny Simpson

@leonbest_ ur fake I don't get how you could prove it?

He seems to be trying really hard to prove it's him.

This one is adamant he's real. Think Simpson mentioned it this morning too. Not sure like.

Danny Simpson

:lol: Fair enough.

I like to think Leon BIZORK is him anyway.

Danny Simpson

:lol: Fair enough.

I like to think Leon BIZORK is him anyway.

BIZORK is the real Besty, fo' sho'

Ive just been pissing myself at this

@dannysimpson12 Stop fucking calling them United you complete mug, you play for United

@Leazeslad I'll call them what I want

@dannysimpson12 well fuck off back to Manchester then. You get you payslip and it says Newcastle UNITED £68,000 NET per month. UNITED

@dannysimpson12 you young modern Sky age footballers haven't got a clue, completely disrespectful to daft cunts like me who pay your wages

@Leazeslad u need 2 relax
Edited by wykikitoon