The Twitter Thread

peasepud

As if you just left me oot that list! Birkett is JawD.

:D The original Twitterer. I've been flying the Twitter flag and casting Facebook into the pot of shit it is for years :icon_lol:

As if you just left me oot that list! Birkett is JawD.

:D The original Twitterer. I've been flying the Twitter flag and casting Facebook into the pot of shit it is for years :icon_lol:

Used to use Facebook religiously at uni, but think most people did. Now it's more of an annoyance, especially on a match day between say, Man Utd vs Liverpool.

How foolish of me to move on to something else. McFail hadn't done and still needed some attention.

How about you show me all the tweets I should have flagged up and had a go about, tell me what to say and I can play the unworthy fan again so we can re create the scene. No worries.

Did you say anything to Simpson again Stevie?

Nar just a few sarcastic comments, people on my twitter said more than me. Simpson sent me a tweet there saying Shearer called them United on MOTD, well as I pointed out that's not on neither in my humble opinion. I explained everything to him there, and I've told him I'll pipe down. Nothing more to say, fuck knows why he messaged me, he must think am some sort of spokesman or summik.

Gotta hand it to the lad, handling his situation better than people 10x his age would.

I honestly don't know how anyone can have any sort of "faith" when ya see kids like that suffering.

Very true, makes you very grateful for what you have and puts lots of things into perspective when you see how brave Jack is.

You'll love this.

http://twitter.com/DGabsey/status/59437894368104448

Daniel Leon Gabbidon

U know what fuck the lot of of you u will never get another tweet from me again u just don't get it do you . Bye bye

Sounds like he's having a breakdown. Quality tweet but talk about touchy. He's closed the account now. :icon_lol: He must've been getting loads of shit off West Ham fans, he has been a bit pony like.

Training this morning then getting the coach up to Newcastle. We need to press on as games are starting to run out for our rivals.

Can't afford fuel for the helicopter these days, obviously...

Training this morning then getting the coach up to Newcastle. We need to press on as games are starting to run out for our rivals.

Can't afford fuel for the helicopter these days, obviously...

I guarantee he won't get on. 100%. IF he does I don't want to see one person in the ground sitting down. A mass "boo" "fuckin cunt" "hiss" "grrr" are what a required.

See Lee Ryder's been writing about me in the Chronicle today. "Simpson suffered taunts off fans on twitter questioning his loyalty". Where the fuck did I question his loyalty Lee???? Doilum. Not fit for the Herald & Post imo.

See Lee Ryder's been writing about me in the Chronicle today. "Simpson suffered taunts off fans on twitter questioning his loyalty". Where the fuck did I question his loyalty Lee???? Doilum. Not fit for the Herald & Post imo.

Marshall-Baines needs to weigh in here like. :icon_lol:

I may have questioned whether hed remember which dressing room to use and then called him a dick.

Possibly, maybe.

I may have questioned whether hed remember which dressing room to use and then called him a dick.

Possibly, maybe.

<_<

Here ye are, this mug....

DANNY SIMPSON knows there is only one United he cares about going into tomorrow night’s mammoth duel with his old employers.

And the popular full-back has even emulated former Toon boss Kevin Keegan by proclaiming he would “love it” if he is celebrating victory in front of a jubilant Gallowgate End come the final whistle.

The former Manchester United man has never tried to hide his feelings for the team he supported as a boy, going on to begin his career at Old Trafford.

However, he has stated that “professional pride” means he is looking to give the Red Devils nothing but a good hiding at St James’ Park.

Simpson has suffered from taunts from fans via Twitter questioning his loyalty to the cause at Newcastle.

But he wanted to put the record straight once and for all on the eve of one of the biggest games of the season on Tyneside.

He told the Chronicle: “I’m not a Man United fan when I play them – I don’t really care!

“I am a Man United fan, but on that day I’ll want to beat them 5-0.

“I think United are going to win the league, so I think they should take it easy on us and let us have the three points!”

Simpson suffered agony at the start of the season when an ankle injury meant he missed the Premier League opener at Old Trafford for the Magpies when the Magpies were well beaten 3-0.

He said: “I knew when I had the operation I would miss that one.

“It’s just sod’s law – that’s how it is.

“Since I got back fit, I’ve always known when this game is.

“I can’t wait to play against them, with Sir Alex still being the manager.”

Man United go into the game knowing they can take a huge stride towards being crowned champions and overtaking Liverpool for all-time title wins by nudging up to 19 top-flight championships.

Meanwhile, Newcastle will almost certainly be assured of Premier League survival should they win.

Simpson is relishing the test. He said: “It’s going to be a great game for everyone. I’m looking forward to play against some of my old team-mates.

“To be fair, everyone wants to beat the top teams, and they’re the top team.

“I’d love to get one over them.

“It’s going to be mean a lot to everyone.”

Man U have had two gruelling contests with Chelsea in Europe and at Wembley against Manchester City in the FA Cup, while Newcastle have had a 10-day break since the loss at Villa.

Simpson said: “They’ve got a lot of games to play, and hopefully that will be a bit of an advantage for us.

“They’ve had Champions League and FA Cup games.

“Hopefully, we’ll be flying, and take the game to them.

“It’s a big game, and we’ll be looking forward to it.”

The Magpies have beaten Liverpool at St James’, while Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal could only draw.

Simpson said: “If you look at the results at St James’s Park before, we can beat them.

“With that group of players, if things go right for us on the day, we can beat anyone.

“We’ve proved that this season.

“We got a point from Arsenal and Chelsea, and beat Liverpool. And we drew with Tottenham.

“They’re all the top teams.

“Hopefully, we’ll have a couple of players back, and Shola (Ameobi) will be OK. We’ll go into the game and try and take it to them.”

Simpson now wants to wipe out memories of Villa and look ahead to finishing the season on a high.

He said: “Everyone came in and gave 110% against Villa, and you can’t ask for more from anyone.

“But in the final third it didn’t click.”

He added: “We’ve had a break.

“We know it’ll be a tough game, and anything we get from them will be a bonus.

“It’ll then be a big game against Blackpool.

“We’re not panicking. We’re all confident that we’ll be fine.

“We’ll move on – that’s what’s good about this group of players.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u...?#ixzz1JsFifC2H

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@

@Leazeslad u do know shearer called them utd on motd, anyway it don't matter I play 4 newcastle n want us 2 beat them

<_<

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@

@Leazeslad u do know shearer called them utd on motd, anyway it don't matter I play 4 newcastle n want us 2 beat them

<_<

Aye and did you read my replies which got 80 retweets?