The Twitter Thread

peasepud

He does live in Newcastle.

His original location said 'Newcastle' and the some mackems abused the fuck out of him so he changed it to Sunderland.

@LeazesladGeordie = Born in Newcastle General Hospital, That one beside the moor thats knocked down and that's it rest = wannabes

I like how you've even made it impossible to become a geordie. :lol:

@LeazesladGeordie = Born in Newcastle General Hospital, That one beside the moor thats knocked down and that's it rest = wannabes

I like how you've even made it impossible to become a geordie. :lol:

:lol:

Just to let yous know, DAVIE MAC is on twitter :lol: @DavidMccreery is on twitter :lol: I'd much talk to Davie Mac than some of the modern day footballers. Class player, what he lacked in physical attributes he made up for in desire, he was old when I saw him too but he loved the toon. His last tweet is saying we're the best fans in the world.

Just to let yous know, DAVIE MAC is on twitter :lol: @DavidMccreery is on twitter :razz: I'd much talk to Davie Mac than some of the modern day footballers. Class player, what he lacked in physical attributes he made up for in desire, he was old when I saw him too but he loved the toon. His last tweet is saying we're the best fans in the world.

Aye but are you going to give him hell for this Stevie?? :lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidMccreery/st...870027313389569

Just to let yous know, DAVIE MAC is on twitter :lol: @DavidMccreery is on twitter :razz: I'd much talk to Davie Mac than some of the modern day footballers. Class player, what he lacked in physical attributes he made up for in desire, he was old when I saw him too but he loved the toon. His last tweet is saying we're the best fans in the world.

He's Irish and not a modern day mug like 99% of footballers these days tweeting pish about moobs and fuckin Nando's. Boring cunts. So I'll let him off.

He's Irish and not a modern day mug like 99% of footballers these days tweeting pish about moobs and fuckin Nando's. Boring cunts. So I'll let him off.

Eats at Pizza Hut anyway. One of the less common places I've got a player's autograph :razz:

Eats at Pizza Hut anyway. One of the less common places I've got a player's autograph :razz:

I got Scott Sloan's in Bimbi's (worst chips ever) in Eldon Square, and Darren Jackson's in top shop :D

I got Scott Sloan's in Bimbi's (worst chips ever) in Eldon Square, and Darren Jackson's in top shop :D

Dave Beasant's whilst he was buying mushrooms in Wm Low has to my oddest one... :D

I got Scott Sloan's in Bimbi's (worst chips ever) in Eldon Square, and Darren Jackson's in top shop :lol:

Dave Beasant's whilst he was buying mushrooms in Wm Low has to my oddest one... :lol:

Gary Pallister at Wimpy's at Teddington Services when he was still at Boro was a mad one, after they'd drew 3-3 at Spurs. He patted me on the head and said good lad.

Gah! Just remembered my auld lad got me the entire Ireland squads autographs in Budapest after a match-Packie Bonner, Whelan etc, but as it was blue pen on blue paper, I couldn't make them out properly, so traced over them in red pen.

Much better.

:lol: