The Twitter Thread

peasepud

oh dear that fool from belfast :icon_lol:

Why must spastics like this get on the internet and ruin our glorious Irish reputation, no fecking way he spent that much time in the uk either "checkbook" :rollseyes:.

We'll never see Jimbo using that or missing out U in various words!

Mate listen to him on his podcasts he sounds like Johnny Mad Dog Adair so he does,

Jeff Whitley was one.

Aye he had a brother as well who played for them not sure if KK was there then though. Both total shite.

Jim.

Jeff definitely played under KK. He might even have sold him as well - which might a reason to hate him.

The Whitley's weren't proper irish though, were they?

If I'm thinking of the right ones they were born abroad but had UK passports so could play for any of the home countries. Didn't one play for Norn Iron and one for Wales?

Hmm_Milligan Apprentice Milligan @

@Leazeslad haway then Bonny lad what you after like hinny? <-- practicing Geordie for my acceptance speech

Have a word.

"Stockport born . . claims she always 'gets everything she wants'.

By her own admission she is 'no 9 to 5 girl' and considers her job as her 'life'"

here's another two words Helen - fuck off .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gq2bp

Leazeslad Steve

@

@WayneRooney areet Wayne will you RT this. This girl is on The Apprentice tonight and she wants more followers @Hmm_Milligan cheers wor kid

Stevie man :)

Leazeslad Steve

@

@WayneRooney areet Wayne will you RT this. This girl is on The Apprentice tonight and she wants more followers @Hmm_Milligan cheers wor kid

Stevie man :)

I bet he retweets it. Scousers are receptive to northern patter.

I hate admitting this but Gary Neville is actually quite a funny kid.

Banter between Shane Ferguson and Brad Inman is class :)

shane_fergie shane ferguson

Can more people follow @brad_inman47 all he wants is a friend thanks

Banter between Shane Ferguson and Brad Inman is class :)
shane_fergie shane ferguson

Can more people follow @brad_inman47 all he wants is a friend thanks

I tweeted Shane last night and told him to get himself signed up on here. :)

brad_inman47 Bradden Inman

Never laff so much with @shane_fergie, gettin stuck in gate carpark...embrassed or what haha!!

@Lynsey_nufc we dropped the ticket,nd couldn't find it,then he reversed nd we got stuck.....

:)

Nothing sadder on twitter than tools begging the stars "its my birthday pls pls RT :lol: will be the happiest day of my life"

Not much difference tbh

Nothing sadder on twitter than tools begging the stars "its my birthday pls pls RT :lol: will be the happiest day of my life"

Not much difference tbh

Well considering it wasn't for me, I'd say there is. Anyway she seems a bit like Vera Bennett out of Prison Cell Block H to me so she can pipe down. Hopefully there's a proper geordie on next year.

Not much difference tbh

Well considering it wasn't for me, I'd say there is. Anyway she seems a bit like Vera Bennett out of Prison Cell Block H to me so she can pipe down. Hopefully there's a proper geordie on next year.

Would that be 'Vinegar Tits' by any chance? :razz:

Nothing sadder on twitter than tools begging the stars "its my birthday pls pls RT :razz: will be the happiest day of my life"

Not much difference tbh

Would that be 'Vinegar Tits' by any chance? :death:

:lol: aye haha Vinegar Tits pmsl. She was nee where near as bad as Fergie the Freak.

She was shaggin po face wasn't she? Vinegar Tits?

Edited by McFaul

Simpsons has taken his spat with Stevie to a national level:

Simpson: I'll be out to help United

Salford-born Simpson, 24, said: "I want United to win the league.

"I want to beat Chelsea and everybody at the club wants to beat Chelsea.

"But on Sunday, it could mean a little bit more because of the lads I know at United if we can get something there.

"We know it could be a massive game and if it is, I will probably get a phone call from Sir Alex.

The Salford-born defender also mentioned recent events on Twitter, saying: "I hope you're reading this Steven Marshall Baines; I've had enough of your criticism. I want you to know, where I come from there's only one UNITED, and that's the reds. If you don't like it I'll meet you down at the Bigg Market on Thursday; bring who you want, me and Smudge will be waiting for you."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...l#ixzz1M8vQ0doI

Think it's about time Steven Marshall Baines responded to this in the national press, it's getting out of hand.

Simpsons has taken his spat with Stevie to a national level:

Simpson: I'll be out to help United

Salford-born Simpson, 24, said: "I want United to win the league.

"I want to beat Chelsea and everybody at the club wants to beat Chelsea.

"But on Sunday, it could mean a little bit more because of the lads I know at United if we can get something there.

"We know it could be a massive game and if it is, I will probably get a phone call from Sir Alex.

The Salford-born defender also mentioned recent events on Twitter, saying: "I hope you're reading this Steven Marshall Baines; I've had enough of your criticism. I want you to know, where I come from there's only one UNITED, and that's the reds. If you don't like it I'll meet you down at the Bigg Market on Thursday; bring who you want, me and Smudge will be waiting for you."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...l#ixzz1M8vQ0doI

Think it's about time Steven Marshall Baines responded to this in the national press, it's getting out of hand.

Manchester United twice. He's learning.