The Twitter Thread

peasepud

All I'll say is fuck off you wrongun, you know who am talking to.

Never mind that, you pointed out that lass with her tits oot yet :lol:

;) That QPR fan. She added me ages ago, ye get loads of randoms adding you. She posts random pics of her tits once a week. Arms like an Afgan shot putt champion though.

I got a #ff from Puma :lol:

I get them off the journo's all the time. Steve Brenner gives me them most weeks, "if you're looking for an interesting row with an #nufc fan #ff @leazeslad" the cheeky caant.

themichaelowen michael owen

Wembley was immaculate today. The pitch has improved out of all recognition in the last couple of years. What a game we have in store.

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

@themichaelowen should be a good watch pal ?? Come around mine if you want ? I've got cheese and pineapples on sticks !

:lol:

Wembley was immaculate today. The pitch has improved out of all recognition in the last couple of years. What a game we have in store.

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

@themichaelowen should be a good watch pal ?? Come around mine if you want ? I've got cheese and pineapples on sticks !

;)

:lol: Still a mug though.

I had a look at this twitter a few months ago, how do you know they aren't spoof accounts ?

Danny Simpson normally confirms new NUFC players.

And its definitely Danny Simpson because he posts pics of himself.

there are lots of Ryan Giggs ones [for example], how do you know which one is genuine ?

A lot of them have a verified sign on their profile. Not sure how you get that. Generally though. i'll find someone famous (for example rioferdy5 ) and look at who he follows. Thats a good way of weeding out the fakes.

Giggs isnt on twitter.

if he ever was, he won't be now :lol:

I had a look at this twitter a few months ago, how do you know they aren't spoof accounts ?

Danny Simpson normally confirms new NUFC players.

And its definitely Danny Simpson because he posts pics of himself.

there are lots of Ryan Giggs ones [for example], how do you know which one is genuine ?

A lot of them have a verified sign on their profile. Not sure how you get that. Generally though. i'll find someone famous (for example rioferdy5 ) and look at who he follows. Thats a good way of weeding out the fakes.

Giggs isnt on twitter.

if he ever was, he won't be now :D

It would have been fun while it lasted though :lol:

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

:lol::D :D

Aye, that fourth against Blackpool will live forever in the memory.

Is that his contract finished at Man U?

http://twitter.com/#!/cwarr07

Hearing from facebook (non-reliable i know :lol:) that this guy is correct on a fair few rumours and is currently tweeting that gervinho will be playing for Newcastle next year, and also apparently has the whole Barton story 'on the way'. Pretty sketchy stuff I know! But if anybody with twitter could check him out and see what they think would be good. Sounds intriguing so far though!

http://twitter.com/#!/cwarr07

Hearing from facebook (non-reliable i know :lol:) that this guy is correct on a fair few rumours and is currently tweeting that gervinho will be playing for Newcastle next year, and also apparently has the whole Barton story 'on the way'. Pretty sketchy stuff I know! But if anybody with twitter could check him out and see what they think would be good. Sounds intriguing so far though!

Had a quick look through and seems to be claiming itk'ish stuff and has journos among his followers.

Seems confident the Nzogbia deal is done so we'll see how ITK he is.

Ironsham

@Leazeslad you dirty smelly paki cunt, look at you taking pictures with your phone and insulting mark bright to look like one of the lads.

6 minutes ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

Retweeted by you

Apparently am Asian noo. Leazes would never speak to me again.

Ironsham

@Leazeslad you dirty smelly paki cunt, look at you taking pictures with your phone and insulting mark bright to look like one of the lads.

Retweeted by you

Stevie whats your twitter account?

Ironsham

Retweeted by you

Stevie whats your twitter account?

;)

jesus fucking christ, I shouldn't be allowed a computer....

Whats yours mate, I'll add you, am just choosy who I add these days to be honest, too many stalkers and wronguns knocking about and people I don't want to see my tweets. I open the doors to the public on a Tuesday though, and it shuts again on a Wednesday. Get about 20 requests a day, I don't want like 1000 followers. 250 is a manageable number.