The Twitter Thread

peasepud

still don't see what the fuss is about this twitter like.

I tried "tweeting" a few people and none of the cunts replied

Nee one replied cos you've got one follower and it's an advert for a yank manicurist. I've just added you.

no you haven't :rip:

I've just looked at the leazesmag twitter account, it isn't me [or I don't think it is], it has been made by someone else last November. Its possible I may have done it when I was pissed or something but if I did I can't remember the password and can't find it in my emails, although I'll keep looking.

If anyone has opened it, I'd appreciate it if they could let me have it and I'll use it. If they pm me for an email address I will give them it to transfer it to, or a new password or something [whichever is easiest or possible]

to implement.

no takers ?

I can take a joke ;) .... I would like this name if someone has registered with it.

Failing that, does anybody know how I can find out the email address to see if I've done it myself one night ?

https://twitter.com/account/resend_password

and type in the user name and it will send an email to the email address it has listed for that account.

or type in your used email address and see if you can set up a different account if your drinking is really that bad.

haha........I've tried doing that, and it locked me out from trying, I can't find the registration, it could be any of a few different email addresses......seriously its more likely it isn't me.

I'll try again though.

Yeah sounds like its just a another guy that supports the toon.

He will be having trouble today getting logged in though since you keep locking his account. :rip:

and type in the user name and it will send an email to the email address it has listed for that account.

or type in your used email address and see if you can set up a different account if your drinking is really that bad.

haha........I've tried doing that, and it locked me out from trying, I can't find the registration, it could be any of a few different email addresses......seriously its more likely it isn't me.

I'll try again though.

Is is you like....

LeazesMag LeazesMag

How do you get rid of a Skidmark

19 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

I'll try again though.

Is is you like....

LeazesMag LeazesMag

How do you get rid of a Skidmark

19 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

it's possible, but I can't find the registration or password among the ones I usually use

You look 12 and work in McDonalds tbf. At least Fish can wear a hat

You still following me? Jeeeeesh go out and get laid or summit you loser

Says the virgin with the sig of a 12year old girl?

I saw a pensioner in Laos king buffet yesterday with a 'twatter' things shirt on. I'm not sure he knew what it meant

You look 12 and work in McDonalds tbf. At least Fish can wear a hat

You still following me? Jeeeeesh go out and get laid or summit you loser

Says the virgin with the sig of a 12year old girl?

I saw a pensioner in Laos king buffet yesterday with a 'twatter' things shirt on. I'm not sure he knew what it meant

That reminds me of a tweet to Owen I saw.

"Michael, can I have a shout out for my grandad, hes 96, not sure he'll see it mind, hes more a Facebook kind of guy"

:o

I have donated my bit on this. Fucking disgusting bastard promised money and then didn't do it. He is not a true newcastle united fan if you can't keep a promise with something so closely linked to bobby robson!

I love that Leazes was so pissed one night that he signed up to Twitter, had a go at Skidmark, and knew nothing about it until earlier this week. :o Puts some of his late night spazfests on here in perspective.

I love that Leazes was so pissed one night that he signed up to Twitter, had a go at Skidmark, and knew nothing about it until earlier this week. :o Puts some of his late night spazfests on here in perspective.

read the posts properly man, or are you pissed yourself ;)

still don't see what the fuss is about this twitter like.

I tried "tweeting" a few people and none of the cunts replied

Nee one replied cos you've got one follower and it's an advert for a yank manicurist. I've just added you.

no you haven't :o

I've just looked at the leazesmag twitter account, it isn't me [or I don't think it is], it has been made by someone else last November. Its possible I may have done it when I was pissed or something but if I did I can't remember the password and can't find it in my emails, although I'll keep looking.

If anyone has opened it, I'd appreciate it if they could let me have it and I'll use it. If they pm me for an email address I will give them it to transfer it to, or a new password or something [whichever is easiest or possible]

to implement.

no takers ?

I can take a joke ;) .... I would like this name if someone has registered with it.

Failing that, does anybody know how I can find out the email address to see if I've done it myself one night ?

no takers ?

This isn't me.

I will use this account if it is signed over to me.

Edit.

Is there any way I can contact Twitter and get them to give me the email address for it or anything, to email whoever has it ?

Edited by LeazesMag

ask one of the lads on here who has twitter to send him a direct message asking him if he isn't using it, if he'd sign it over to you.

Otherwise, try signing up as 'Leazes_Mag' or 'LeazesMag_'

ask one of the lads on here who has twitter to send him a direct message asking him if he isn't using it, if he'd sign it over to you.

Ok.

Stevie, Alex, 2j, PP.......could you or anyone else do this for me pse ?

read the posts properly man, or are you pissed yourself ;)

It's you man, you spanner. Nailed on! ;)

#iamcolin. The hashtag revolution going around twitter supported by Caulkin and all the journos to make up The £100 that Cwarr07 renaged on!

Nearly a grand now

read the posts properly man, or are you pissed yourself :angry:

It's you man, you spanner. Nailed on! ;)

well, you email me then...ugga ugga [something like that aren't you ?]

;)

Brilliant if not remotely surprising, I imagine every morning is "Ok, let's see what I posted last night".

Drunken old fool.

Brilliant if not remotely surprising, I imagine every morning is "Ok, let's see what I posted last night".

Drunken old fool.

;)

#iamcolin. The hashtag revolution going around twitter supported by Caulkin and all the journos to make up The £100 that Cwarr07 renaged on!

Nearly a grand now

Aiming for £2K now. Added a £10 myself.

Isn't that the twat you quoted religiously as if he had some impressive insight?