The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Whats he said about it on Twitter? I deleted him and now all of his tweets are private

Said that he did donate and that in not admitting it there've been more donations than if he had admitted it.

Whats he said about it on Twitter? I deleted him and now all of his tweets are private

Said that he did donate and that in not admitting it there've been more donations than if he had admitted it.

What a cunt, hope someone kicks the fuck out of him.

Because he owes £100 - Can you see any donations of £100 in the last 48hrs, more specifically can you see one from Colin Warris?

What makes me more sure is that the man's entire twitter account is a lie.

since clicking J69s link to the barton fee thread my thread viewing has changed

now instead of just reading the pages I can see one post and then a list of "posts in this thread" wtf is this?

Because he owes £100 - Can you see any donations of £100 in the last 48hrs, more specifically can you see one from Colin Warris?

What makes me more sure is that the man's entire twitter account is a lie.

:o Alreet Sherlock...

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

7 minutes ago » Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

If it wouldn't effect team morale and cause unrest within the dressing room, am certain Jose's comments would be the tip of the iceberg.....

10 minutes ago »

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place.

31 minutes ago »

Oh dear....anyone think he might be angling for a move?.....