The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

7 minutes ago » Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

If it wouldn't effect team morale and cause unrest within the dressing room, am certain Jose's comments would be the tip of the iceberg.....

10 minutes ago »

If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place.

31 minutes ago »

Oh dear....anyone think he might be angling for a move?.....

If I wanted to leave, I'd just come out and say "I want to leave"

Things need addressing as am not prepared to go through a

relegation again

And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club. #hadenoughofcertainpeople

If it wouldn't effect team morale and cause unrest within the dressing room, am certain Jose's comments would be the tip of the iceberg.....

10 minutes ago »

If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money. There will be a time and a place.

31 minutes ago »

relegation again

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

:o

There are obviously problems at the club, we all know this. He isn't helping.

I do also think they had created a little boys club where they thought they had a lot of power and this has been broken up with one of the leaders being sold to West Ham so a few are quite bitter.

10 minutes ago »

31 minutes ago »

relegation again

For fucks sake. Sounds like it could be a long season.

Barton didn't have a great game today maybe frustrated by that and he's heard Jose is off and he's having a little paddy. I wouldn't read too much into it the team spirit seems ok just ubfortunately underpinned by clueless owners. It's clearly a problem but as it stands it doesn't seem to be having a negative effect on the pitch. No doubt someone will claim Forster was calculating net spend while trying to catch that cross this afternoon!

Barton didn't have a great game today maybe frustrated by that and he's heard Jose is off and he's having a little paddy. I wouldn't read too much into it the team spirit seems ok just ubfortunately underpinned by clueless owners. It's clearly a problem but as it stands it doesn't seem to be having a negative effect on the pitch. No doubt someone will claim Forster was calculating net spend while trying to catch that cross this afternoon!

Seems to be some mixed reports coming from local journo's with regards team spirit. Lee Ryder claims it's fine yet Mark Douglas has repeatedly said it's far from.

Seems to be some mixed reports coming from local journo's with regards team spirit. Lee Ryder claims it's fine yet Mark Douglas has repeatedly said it's far from.

You mean Comical Ali? :razz:

Read Simon Bird, George Caulkin, Miles Starforth, not Lee bloody Ryder

You mean Comical Ali? :razz:

Read Simon Bird, George Caulkin, Miles Starforth, not Lee bloody Ryder

Bird and Caulkin have had been nowhere near the pre-season games so have been saying little to nothing about it. Ryder and Douglas are the only two that went out to the States, but yes I take everything Ryder says with a pinch of salt.

We could do with a couple of trophy-tastic signings to cheer us all up. Come on Fatty, get yer cheque book out!

ye Gods, this is like turning the clock back :razz:

More twitter drama in the works

I will be making an announcement regarding my future, on here at 4pm today........

:razz:

Reckon Joey is taking the piss with the impending announcement - either that or it's not related to football.

Possibly, aye :razz:

Edited by alex

Reckon Joey is taking the piss with the impending announcement - either that or it's not related to football.

Possibly, aye :razz:

"im going to go for a shit in a minute"