The Twitter Thread

peasepud

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

I don't want to cause alarm and I might be jumping the gun, but been told #nufc have been talking to a club about the sale of @joey7barton

I'm sure the club have been talking to anyone that will listen about any player they're interested in.

This could be the best 6months ever! Carroll, Barton, Nolan and probably Enrique could all be sold. Bar Tiote that's our 4 best players :razz: That's got to be some sort of record!

Aye, at least Beardsley, Waddle and Gazza were staggered over four summers.

This could be the best 6months ever! Carroll, Barton, Nolan and probably Enrique could all be sold. Bar Tiote that's our 4 best players :razz: That's got to be some sort of record!

Stop being so negative. The NEXT window will be mint now we have all this money to spend.

This could be the best 6months ever! Carroll, Barton, Nolan and probably Enrique could all be sold. Bar Tiote that's our 4 best players :lol: That's got to be some sort of record!

Stop being so negative. The NEXT window will be mint now we have all this money to spend.

Just imagine the improvements we can make to the training ground :razz:

Barton released?

:razz:

Why wait a year for a big money move when you can go all native on twitter and bank the big bucks now.

#Footballersarenearlyallselfinterestedgreedywankers

My assumption is this will save Ashley the £2.5m salary and whatever loyalty bonus he's due....hardly a money hungry move from JB.

Good work big mike, axe anyone who speaks out against you...that tiote looks a bit cross sometimes, he cant be far off, get him with a preemptive strike

Whether he's staying, going, being sold or decided to retire when his contract expires it's awful how far we've fallen as a football club.

When the likes of Wayne Routledge are 'happy' to leave a club the size of NUFC then it's obvious there are serious problems at the top.

Latest says he's been released. What a fuckin' absolute joke.