The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Given this little insight into the way the club operates and with what's gone before you can see why Enrique has been a bit reticent about signing his soopa-doopa new contract.

That, it transpired, didn't even exist :razz:

Aye, you couldn't make it up like :lol:

I've just figured out the master plan - with Nolan and Barton gone, all they have to do is get rid of Tiote and we're certs to win the fair play league - Intertoto here we come.

OptaJoe Opta Sports

0% - Newcastle's PL win percentage without Joey Barton in the team during 2010-11, compared to 34% when he played.

Stevie beat me to it.

Edited by JonGoodwyn

i think that with the transfer window almost closing in on us i reckon theres a few out the door barton possible smith another simpson possible gutherie maybe

On the bottom of the .cock page announcing it, one of the related stories is "Pardew hails first class Barton".

If it wasn't so utterly shit it would be funny.

:lol::razz:

.. so one minute The Balloon is turning off escalators to save a few pence, the next he's basically wiping his arse on £3m+ and throwing the kakky mess at the fans at the same time.

forget who attributed the quote of Ashley "parking his tank on your lawn" if you cross him but he's clearly one vindictive wobbling mess

what a monumental fat fucking cunt of a 'man'