The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Simpson being a bigger mug than normal even.

"Dzeko is absolute pony"

He said that in the first half, he's just scored by the way, saying that about a fellow pro who is 10 times better than him, who hasn't even been in the country 9 month. Who the fuck does "Simmo" think he is, nee wonder Barton deleted him off his twitter. The arrogance of it, Simpson is hardly Cafu. So I says to him if Dzeko is pony give me one word to describe Shola, strangely he hasn't got back to me. Doilum.

Simpson being a bigger mug than normal even.

"Dzeko is absolute pony"

He said that in the first half, he's just scored by the way, saying that about a fellow pro who is 10 times better than him, who hasn't even been in the country 9 month. Who the fuck does "Simmo" think he is, nee wonder Barton deleted him off his twitter. The arrogance of it, Simpson is hardly Cafu. So I says to him if Dzeko is pony give me one word to describe Shola, strangely he hasn't got back to me. Doilum.

;)

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP "There's a good chance Ryan Taylor plays, clubs know we need LB and makes it hard, we have to be diligent"

14 minutes ago

Due diligence? That's not something our current owner is very fond of...

£40m in the bank from transfers and they wont spend the extra million to get a recognised target in. Pathetic.

All the while Jose was quickly out the door - why didn't they play hard ball with Liverpool till he was replaced?

They are utterly clueless.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP "There's a good chance Ryan Taylor plays, clubs know we need LB and makes it hard, we have to be diligent"

14 minutes ago

Due diligence? That's not something our current owner is very fond of...

:lol: Beat me to it.

£40m in the bank from transfers and they wont spend the extra million to get a recognised target in. Pathetic.

All the while Jose was quickly out the door - why didn't they play hard ball with Liverpool till he was replaced?

They are utterly clueless.

Not clueless, just basically don't give a flying fuck about the team or what it does on the pitch, staying in the PL is their only ambition.

If we only scrape through this season I reckon next season will see a massive drop in attendances as the fans will have seen the fat cunts true motives.

You know who saying Bartons agreed terms with QPR

Which is clearly bullshit. No doubt he will come out soon saying they couldnt agree terms.