The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I think this #stevebrucesleepsinaSMBshirt is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on twitter yet. 200 people have tweeted and it wasn't funny the first time.

I thought he slept in the gutter outside The Diamond.

Brian McNally revelling in this like, horrible sad fat mackem bastard.

Not surprising though, is it? They'll all be delighted if it goes through. I don't blame them, he's always quality against them.

I think this #stevebrucesleepsinaSMBshirt is one of the most pathetic things I've seen on twitter yet. 200 people have tweeted and it wasn't funny the first time.

I thought he slept in the gutter outside The Diamond.

Harsh, but probably not totally untrue :wub:

He's trying to tell me he's under 14st now :wub: and they call toon fans deluded.

McNallyMirror Brian McNally

by Leazeslad

History shows that without fail when ever #nufc fans look on the bright side of life they get kicked in the teeth.

Leazeslad Steve

History shows every time @McNallyMirror goes on the scales it says over 17 and a half stone

McNallyMirror Brian McNally

by Leazeslad@

@Leazeslad Your powers of observation are as poor as your history. Never weighed in at more than 14st in my life. Mix me up with Mick Lowes?

Leazeslad Steve

@McNallyMirror Brian there's nee way you are 14st, and you trying to tell me you weigh less than John Terry. Anyway that was an immature jibe, you NEVER ever have anything positive about NUFC, you're supposed to be neutral about the club your hatred shines thru

2 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

He looks like an old black woman you'd see shopping in the Morrisons in Peckham. The hair doesn't help mind.

I was seeing someone who does his sister's hair (because there's no afro hairdressers in Newcastle innit, so she'd travel to Manchester). Desperately needs to drag Sammy along with her next time :D

More trouble a foot

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Only if people knew da truth

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Behind the scenes

That should really help you a lot, Nile

Nile is no name for an OG.

I want to see frasier remade with Ranger playing his brother.

"Nile, would you like to join me at the met?"

"What you chatting abaht you mug, i will shoot up da gaff proppa innit. Come here Daphne, I'm gonna pipe you so 'ard. BRAP!"

He looks like an old black woman you'd see shopping in the Morrisons in Peckham. The hair doesn't help mind.

I was seeing someone who does his sister's hair (because there's no afro hairdressers in Newcastle innit, so she'd travel to Manchester). Desperately needs to drag Sammy along with her next time :D

If she was an athlete there'd be the same accusations Caster Semeny had imo.

If she was an athlete there'd be the same accusations Caster Semeny had imo.

Basically Shola in a wig tbh. She's a massively talented hairdresser too, but not a miracle worker.

Is that his actual account?

:D

Is this what being a non-drinker does to you? As if a footballer is going to tweet that ffs. Would be the headline globally in every single paper. MARIO IN ANTI-SEMITIC VOLLEY AT GRANT.

Is this what being a non-drinker does to you? As if a footballer is going to tweet that ffs. Would be the headline globally in every single paper. MARIO IN ANTI-SEMITIC VOLLEY AT GRANT.

Rather be a non drinker than fat cunt.

If anyone is going to put something like that it would be Balotelli tbf

Rather be a non drinker than fat cunt.

If anyone is going to put something like that it would be Balotelli tbf

Than 'a' fat cunt.