The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Is that his actual account?

:D

Is this what being a non-drinker does to you? As if a footballer is going to tweet that ffs. Would be the headline globally in every single paper. MARIO IN ANTI-SEMITIC VOLLEY AT GRANT.

Rather be a non drinker than fat cunt.

If anyone is going to put something like that it would be Balotelli tbf

You must be a monkey if you think that. Like a monkey brain - not in the Planet Of The Apes sense neither, I can't believe you've just said that. Being a drinker doesn't mean you'll be a fat cunt anyway.

It's the equivalent of Barton tweeting "get some food down ye, ye muslim cunt" at Demba Ba.

Edited by McFaul

It was a dig at you being a fat cunt, not a belief that drinking makes you fat tbh

Although while we are on the topic that would be no less ridiculous than your assertion that not drinking must mean you have little common sense?

Is this what being a non-drinker does to you? As if a footballer is going to tweet that ffs. Would be the headline globally in every single paper. MARIO IN ANTI-SEMITIC VOLLEY AT GRANT.

You must be a monkey if you think that. Like a monkey brain - not in the Planet Of The Apes sense neither, I can't believe you've just said that. Being a drinker doesn't mean you'll be a fat cunt anyway.

It's the equivalent of Barton tweeting "get some food down ye, ye muslim cunt" at Demba Ba.

Is that an actual tweet?

It was a dig at you being a fat cunt, not a belief that drinking makes you fat tbh

Although while we are on the topic that would be no less ridiculous than your assertion that not drinking must mean you have little common sense?

I'm not really a fat cunt though, and I'm tall enough to write my proper height without adding inches on like some.

The drinking/intelligence thing was said tongue in cheek, was just astonished someone with an honours degree could have so little common sense, and clearly I'm not the only one.

You bite like a bitch soooo much :D

Is that an actual tweet?

I'm not really a fat cunt though, and I'm tall enough to write my proper height without adding inches on like some.

The drinking/intelligence thing was said tongue in cheek, was just astonished someone with an honours degree could have so little common sense, and clearly I'm not the only one.

You bite like a bitch soooo much :D

:D WTF you on about. I'm 6foot dead on. Its not like 5'11 is short either so not much point in lying if that's how tall I was

I thought proper alcoholics were really thin because the didn't eat properly?

I was so wrecked yesterday, was a day of my life wasted, the highlight of my day was ordering a pizza, and I was thinking how do these alky mugs do it day after day, one big session and wiped out for 24 hours, these do it every day of their lives.

You can spot a proper drinkers belly from a mile off like.

pot_belly_men.jpg

I thought that was just beer drinkers?

I was so wrecked yesterday, was a day of my life wasted, the highlight of my day was ordering a pizza, and I was thinking how do these alky mugs do it day after day, one big session and wiped out for 24 hours, these do it every day of their lives.

Where do they get the money from?

I went to the pub with some relatives on Sunday & It was £15 rounds, put me a bit out of pocket tbh! Got a round at the match £12 for 3 drinks etc etc.

I went to the pub with some relatives on Sunday & It was £15 rounds, put me a bit out of pocket tbh! Got a round at the match £12 for 3 drinks etc etc.

DEADMAN or Paul Wyn would knaa better than me but am sure I've heard people on saying if you're a registered alcoholic the dole give you an extra £100 a week for drink.

4 litres of Scrumpy Jacks doesnt break the bank tbf

When my mate was on the bones of his arse he used to drink 3 litre bottles of Frosty Jack. His farts were lifting.

DEADMAN or Paul Wyn would knaa better than me but am sure I've heard people on saying if you're a registered alcoholic the dole give you an extra £100 a week for drink.

Oh the fucking irony :D Is that what drinking does to you?

Sounds like something a taxi driver would tell you. Just after they've informed you illegal immigrants get free cars.

I wouldn't know. I now carry ear plugs for when I'm in a taxi - just in case I get into the wrong one.

Oh the fucking irony :D Is that what drinking does to you?

It's more plausible than a world famous footballer calling a recent Champions League finalist manager a "jewish cunt" tbf.

Think something like that is true alex, where we used to live in Whitley the son next door (fat cunt, 40s, stupid cunt) was an alcoholic on the dole and me mother reckoned he got extra money off the dole for it. Parents eventually moved out as there was radgies, alkies and all sorts hanging out in the back lane drinking all day. Pissed me right off as our family had been in that house since the early 50s.

Edited by ChezGiven

I would have thought they would just give them help rather than money?

Think something like that is true alex, where we used to live in Whitley the son next door (fat cunt, 40s, stupid cunt) was on the dole and me mother reckoned he got extra money off the dole for it. Parents eventually moved out as there was radgies, alkies and all sorts hanging out in the back lane drinking all day. Pissed me right off as our family had been in that house since the early 50s.

I knew alkies got extra money. j69 0 Steve 3 today like. Just as well it's injury time now.