The Twitter Thread

peasepud

this is the problem with 911 no one will know the truth but what is wierd about it was the wtc7 or world trade center 7 which didnt get hit buy a plane even though it had fire in the middle of it dropped like a demolition straight down. and this building was actually used for finance work etc so clearly something dont add up

this is the problem with 911 no one will know the truth but what is wierd about it was the wtc7 or world trade center 7 which didnt get hit buy a plane even though it had fire in the middle of it dropped like a demolition straight down. and this building was actually used for finance work etc so clearly something dont add up

:lol:

You're right there, D'MAN :lol:

Im not saying it wasn`t terrorists, but there are alot of - lets call it wierd - circumstances surrounding the whole thing. People draw their own conclusions but alot of people benefitted financially and politically from this tragic accident. Who knows what really happened.

Appearently the temperatures generated from the impact is nowhere near the treshold levels where the metal would start to melt though. But who knows. Going public with the conspiracy theories is akin to social suicide though, so I for one will keep my mouth shut :lol:

There's a documentary out there that explains, from an engineering perspective, exactly why it fell like it did. There is no mystery to it.

I mean have a fucking word with yourselves with your stupid theorising. :lol: "It all seems a bit weird though how the building fell". A fucking enormous plane flew into the fucker and exploded. I'd have been astonished if it DIDN'T fall down ffs.

There's a documentary out there that explains, from an engineering perspective, exactly why it fell like it did. There is no mystery to it.

I mean have a fucking word with yourselves with your stupid theorising. :lol: "It all seems a bit weird though how the building fell". A fucking enormous plane flew into the fucker and exploded. I'd have been astonished if it DIDN'T fall down ffs.

Is that an actual quote from the documentary?

11/9 an inside job? Someone call Parky, Toontastic's Conspiracy Correspondent.

It was the Israelis, working with Bush as they both wanted to do in Iraq and other Arab nations, whilst the Space lizards wanted to start World War 3, in order to weaken and then enslave humanity. ;):lol:

11/9 an inside job? Someone call Parky, Toontastic's Conspiracy Correspondent.

It was the Israelis, working with Bush as they both wanted to do in Iraq and other Arab nations, whilst the Space lizards wanted to start World War 3, in order to weaken and then enslave humanity. ;):lol:

People not thinking for themselves was the real cause. ;)

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Anyone think David Luiz resembles Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons? #justsayin

:lol: obvious but still funny. Looks like Colo`s younger brother.

Is it me or is your head way too small for your body? Or maybe it's your arms that are too big. Either way, something's not quite right.

Is it me or is your head way too small for your body? Or maybe it's your arms that are too big. Either way, something's not quite right.

It's the big bloodied axe behind his head. ;)

;)