The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Have you smoothed things over with your mate who likes Leon Best?

Haha aye, an uneasy truce via twitter. Mutual arselicking via #ff we're just two divvies who are never wrong on certain subjects we fall out once every six months. I'm pleased we've sorted it out, it's the only game of football I get these days with his work mates.

Steve @NUFCStevie 20 Jan

#ff @loughas78 someone I've known for over 20 years,probably still in the huff after we fell out about LBest on Sunday,a good lad nontheless

ff
great lad, possibly the 4th most knowledgeable on footy at school behind me, talks cobblers when it comes to Best tho

See this Peter Harrison tonight, he clearly hates Willie McKay right, he hates Sam (and his fugly wife). Sam, Souness and McKay clearly all bosom buddies. If you think about it Souness was a shareholder at Rangers, we get Boumsong for £8m six months after he was available on a free. It wouldn't surprise me if McKay suggested Souness to FFS, and perhaps even FSA. Now I don't want to upset Leazes cos I generally like FFS personality he's good crack, but would it be the most astonishing thing ever if there's some dirt somewhere on Shepherd?

See this Peter Harrison tonight, he clearly hates Willie McKay right, he hates Sam (and his fugly wife). Sam, Souness and McKay clearly all bosom buddies. If you think about it Souness was a shareholder at Rangers, we get Boumsong for £8m six months after he was available on a free. It wouldn't surprise me if McKay suggested Souness to FFS, and perhaps even FSA. Now I don't want to upset Leazes cos I generally like FFS personality he's good crack, but would it be the most astonishing thing ever if there's some dirt somewhere on Shepherd?

You mean there's not enough dirt already?

The man is a brothel-going ginger manatee.

It'd be astonishing if there's not tbh

Willie McKay and Harrison (who despite his apparent pending revelations was also dodgy as fuck) were all over NUFC in those days.

I hope this is actually interesting. And that it doesn't get supremely injuncted before he gets back onto it tonight.

His last "revelation" in that documentary a few months ago was a real damp squib, likely this'll peter out the same. Shame as we all know the game (and certain idviduals) is bent as fuck, but getting it nailed is a whole different thing. If he has got the info, he'll be bought off, in truth that's probably what he's looking for.

Aye that's what I was thinking tbh. All that shouting on last night, he's basically begging someone to give him some hush money.

Probably that, or wishfully thinking, he's drumming up an interest in his book which he was supposedly doing, if he does name names and can make it stick (get past the publishers lawyers) he's onto a canny bestseller and syndication earner though.

Joey now reckons religion is bad because the Vatican has lots of priceless artifacts when they could sell them and feed all the starving people in the world :lol:

No one needs more than 5k a week, that being the case, Robin Hood there should donate 75k a week of his wages to feed all the starving people. What a fucking arsehole.

Prince Boateng's girlfriend on his injury problem: "The reason why he is always injured is because we have sex 7-10 times a week"

Boateng's girlfriend: 'I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point. My favourite position is on top so I can take control.'

hehe :lol: goooood lass.

http://news1.ghananation.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/kevin_and_wife_241806134.jpg&size=article_medium

Face like a bag of spanners though, looks like she's on ketamine.

Come on stevie, googling kevin prince boateng and reading the first story that pops up shows that isn't his missus

thought you styled yourself as a detective

Edited by Semimental