The Twitter Thread

peasepud

The twat is at it again. Incredible arrogance.

http://football-talk...gan-on-twitter/

This sums up this odious twat, abusing a 19-20 year old kid who's by all accounts a canny player because he's sticking up for his boss. The bit about "you're so loyal to Arsenal you fucked off to Wolves" makes no sense he was loaned out which Wenger does all the time with his younger players as a 'loyal' fan I'd expect him to know that. Frimpong's right Morgan is a total mug calling himself a loyal fan, what a rough club Arsenal must be to support if the 'bad times' are not winning a trophy for a few year but making the CL all of those years :lol: he's a die hard all right.

I can't stand Morgan 'I've got 4 season tickets' what's that meant to prove? he never attends he's too busy wasting his time on his failing show in America. The man's an embarrassment he used to do a column in the back of one of the supplements that come in the mail on sunday which was comedy gold, basically him discussing how amazing his life is and how he met Tom Cruise this week and George Clooney the next but they were actually trying to avoid him and he even quoted them saying as much too him but rather than be insulted that they thought he was a horrible little man it spurred him on that these people knew him, completely vacuous human.

That patter about Frimpong not being able to get into the Arsenal team ffs!

Doesn't Morgan have anything better to do than to troll random famous people via Twitter? Hope they lock him up for his part in hacking into people's voicemail.

"No Pogba"

is trending, seems the Man U fans cant grasp why Ferguson isn't playing an uppity 18 year old who is refusing to sign a new deal with the club with 1 professional appearance so far

youd think they'd started following them yesterday...oh...

"No Pogba"

is trending, seems the Man U fans cant grasp why Ferguson isn't playing an uppity 18 year old who is refusing to sign a new deal with the club with 1 professional appearance so far

youd think they'd started following them yesterday...oh...

:lol: Too much Footie manager some people, Ferguson's track record with youth players will mean Man Ut'd proper fans will always back him, the ones that started following them aged 16 or something are another story.

I met a Man Utd 'fan' on holiday who was from Cornwall who went on and on about how he was a proper fan because he had an MUTV subscription. In fact, he doth protest too much about how much of a soopafan he was. He was also one of these gloryhunters we've probably all met who try to get you onside by praising NUFC but ultimately just sound like patronising twats. 'Oooh..I do hope you beat Arsenal, that would be nice for you.' Fuck. Off.

He was also one of these gloryhunters we've probably all met who try to get you onside by praising NUFC but ultimately just sound like patronising twats. 'Oooh..I do hope you beat Arsenal, that would be nice for you.' Fuck. Off.

:lol: Aye in my experiences with them the ones from the area despise Newcastle United then the ones from outside the area will kiss up to it any chance they get to get on your side like you say. There was a lad I went to school with who was a Man Utd 'fan' because his dad worked in Manchester for a few year throughout school he never shut up about how Newcastle were shit and how great Manchester were, I never took any offense as he was just a glory hunting bastard. He goes to America last year and pulls out the toon top :lol: fucking nobber wears it in every picture I've seen him in, now he's 'Toon through and through' but it's quite obvious to everyone that he's done it to make him seem interesting as an English Man Utd fan is nowt new to American's he deletes every message people put on his facebook relating to "what happened to the Man Utd fan?". Can't stand Glory hunters full stop like, the ones that clog up phone ins especially "next we have Mike from Croyden" "ello maayte aam goin' to tawwk abaaht wooney".

Edited by Howay

He was also one of these gloryhunters we've probably all met who try to get you onside by praising NUFC but ultimately just sound like patronising twats. 'Oooh..I do hope you beat Arsenal, that would be nice for you.' Fuck. Off.

:lol: Aye in my experiences with them the ones from the area despise Newcastle United then the ones from outside the area will kiss up to it any chance they get to get on your side like you say. There was a lad I went to school with who was a Man Utd 'fan' because his dad worked in Manchester for a few year throughout school he never shut up about how Newcastle were shit and how great Manchester were, I never took any offense as he was just a glory hunting bastard. He goes to America last year and pulls out the toon top :lol: fucking nobber wears it in every picture I've seen him in, now he's 'Toon through and through' but it's quite obvious to everyone that he's done it to make him seem interesting as an English Man Utd fan is nowt new to American's he deletes every message people put on his facebook relating to "what happened to the Man Utd fan?". Can't stand Glory hunters full stop like, the ones that clog up phone ins especially "next we have Mike from Croyden" "ello maayte aam goin' to tawwk abaaht wooney".

:lol:

I went to Primary and High school with a kid in the 80's and 90's. He was a Liverpool fan all the way through Primary school then when we went to High school in 92 he suddenly claimed he'd been a Man Utd fan all along. Unbefuckinlievable. He had no cred at all with football. We use to come in on a Monday morning and talk about games over the weekend and when he started to offer an opinion someone would stop him and say 'you..you know fuck all. So shut the fuck up.' :lol:

I also always wind up my best mate who was blatantly a Spurs fan in the 80's when we were at Primary School, he had a top and everything. He's black and white daft now, but he def was a Spurs fan and he didn't go to watch us till early to mid 90s. Swears blind he never was and claimed he might of had a Spurs top in the 80s as an homage to Gazza. Tells people his first NUFC game was 86 but he 'can't remember who it was against'. Really winds him up like, he gets really upset and radge about it. :lol:

:lol: Class. It's the aggression that cracks me up as soon as you accuse them of glory hunting, "my dad's from Manchester/Liverpool/London". I watched the Mackems play Arsenal and the camera went to the away end and there stood a lanky streak of piss clutching at his 'Jarra Gooners' flag, look down on them more than Mackems tbh. Like you've said the best way to deal with them when they pipe up is to tell them they're opinions worth nowt.

My mates brother is a Liverpool 'fan' despite my mate and the rest of their family being Newcastle fans, his bedroom man pictures of Gerrard, Liverpool wallpaper, Liverpool curtains oh dear he's 22 in all, had an argument with him that Carroll is twice the player David N'gog is and he was having none of it sure enough a month later when Carroll moved to Liverpool he was the greatest player in the world and had 11 goals in half a season despite him being injured since that argument when I reminded him of his thoughts a month earlier he went ballistic and denied ever saying that then whinged about how shit Newcastle are :lol: it kills him we're above Liverpool.

I'll follow Krul for now, but he needs to up his game from such trite footballerisms if Ihe's going to keep my interest.

Needs to take some lessons from Sammy, post some pictures of Tesco bitter and that. No better footballer tweeterer at the moment.

Idiotic Man U supporter from Gateshead. He was Andy Carroll's inspiration for the wigga look he sported a few years back. It was always amusing to read his ramblings.

http://www.newcastle...c,19620.25.html

:lol: Class, the bit where he points to a few 'famous' glory hunters to somehow prove he isn't one is gold. I've seen the 'Gateshead Reds' buses and it's cringeworthy there was a bloke that lived in my street when I was growing up and he was a member of the 'Gateshead reds', used to drive to Gateshead to meet them on a match day total cunt of a bloke and that Lee Stewart makes me think of him. "Keegan left Newcastle got boring so I became a Man Utd fan how does that make me a glory hunter?" :lol:

:lol: :lol: