The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Maybe if I put you both in the creche you can sort it out in there, because I'm absolutely sure the rest of the board can do without reading this repetitive shit.

Ditto

No you two pipe down i've deleted it, knock it on the head it's tedious

honestly this place is becoming an utter pain in the balls it's like babysitting kids

"your a X"

"fck up you X"

"nu uh your a X and a X"

then it snowballs and people just start making shit up :lol: fuck me when you've nothing better to do than post crap like that it's time you found a hobby, if you wanna chat about football and general shite we're the place for you

if you just want to post single lines of abuse back and forth in a thread then don't bother like

He started it!

No, HE started it!

Fucking hell man :lol:

No you two pipe down i've deleted it, knock it on the head it's tedious

honestly this place is becoming an utter pain in the balls it's like babysitting kids

"your a X"

"fck up you X"

"nu uh your a X and a X"

then it snowballs and people just start making shit up :lol: fuck me when you've nothing better to do than post crap like that it's time you found a hobby, if you wanna chat about football and general shite we're the place for you

if you just want to post single lines of abuse back and forth in a thread then don't bother like

sorry everyone.

i sent Stephen a PM to offer an olive branch & he offered his apologies in return.

as far as i'm concerned, it's over with.

we're never going to be pals, but it's pointless spoiling other people's enjoyment on here

sorry everyone.

i sent Stephen a PM to offer an olive branch & he offered his apologies in return.

as far as i'm concerned, it's over with.

we're never going to be pals, but it's pointless spoiling other people's enjoyment on here

Just to clarify there was no apology, but we both piss and shite the same and have agreed to try to be more civil. 34 and 50 year old men should not be arguing on the internet for over a month.