The Twitter Thread

peasepud

LM's default standpoint is Ashley's a cunt, who is purely motivated by the promotion of his business, and making Newcastle United profitable first and foremost above being successful. I think he just wanted to be on here to say I told you so.

Well, from reading his tweets, I get the subtle hint he doesnt like the place or people who try and run it.

For the record, I've never had a problem with his point of view even though I didn't agree with most. My personal problem is he struggles to take on board someone else's view, is too instant on proving people wrong or trying to and more than anything turning all threads he takes part in to the same discussion. That's what pisses people off and it's a shame.

Moot point though as like I say, the abuse he gave the place on twitter is hardly building bridges.

Well, from reading his tweets, I get the subtle hint he doesnt like the place or people who try and run it.

For the record, I've never had a problem with his point of view even though I didn't agree with most. My personal problem is he struggles to take on board someone else's view, is too instant on proving people wrong or trying to and more than anything turning all threads he takes part in to the same discussion. That's what pisses people off and it's a shame.

Moot point though as like I say, the abuse he gave the place on twitter is hardly building bridges.

Personally I agree with a lot of what he says, but when I know I'm right I don't remind people I am right over and over because it's pointless. I'd spend half my time on here telling people I'm right, and you can't educate monkeys. That stand point is one Leazes should've taken a bit more.

Personally I agree with a lot of what he says, but when I know I'm right I don't remind people I am right over and over because it's pointless. I'd spend half my time on here telling people I'm right, and you can't educate monkeys. That stand point is one Leazes should've taken a bit more.

Keep me out of this, you wrongun! ;)

There's also a difference to an opinion and being right. Ramming your opinion down people's throats when they already know what it is but you want to repeat it anyway is a bit like a Jehovah witness knocking on your door every fucking day ;)

There's also a difference to an opinion and being right. Ramming your opinion down people's throats when they already know what it is but you want to repeat it anyway is a bit like a Jehovah witness knocking on your door every fucking day ;)

:lol: :lol: Funniest sentence on here this month.

You had a fucking checklist during the euros that you updated on a daily basis to show everyone how right you were man :lol:

Even the ones you got wrong you claimed were right!

He must have got me on my old name yesterday, not the @SholasHats one. I tended to stay out of it anyway so Christ knows why I'm the bad guy but I am available at @SholasHats on Twitter dot com.

That name again is @SholasHats

:lol:

Is @HaaappyFace Chris off here's real account or is it someone winding Leazes up?

Me winding him up? Is that a joke? I had to block him for his patter weeks ago when he refused to tone it down or go to DM.....weeks later he was still attempting to spam me (I don't think he understands Twitter...bless him) with a batshit crazy stream of consciounce bollocks like this, which I knew nowt about until it was drawn to my attention by one of his few followers....

5 Sep LeazesMag ‏@Leazes_Mag

@bigchrisholt #toontastic no reply ? Instead happy face blocks me, what is he hiding ? Toontastic mods no better than Newcastle Online

5 Sep LeazesMag ‏@Leazes_Mag

@Leazes_Mag @bigchrisholt no reply ? No better than Newcastle Online. Pathetic. Toontastic is run for 4-5 of their friends, confirmed

23h LeazesMag ‏@Leazes_Mag

@Ant__M @bigchrisholt do you do stats to show how much of a clueless cunt some people are about NUFC ? And about how many times your 4-5

@Ant__M @bigchrisholt friends on toontastic are allowed to stalk people and fuck all is said to them ? What I say stands. I've been right

@Ant__M @bigchrisholt all along about NUFC and Ashley while you and the other wankers banned me because you didn't agree. You're

@Ant__M @bigchrisholt pathetic and a big baby just like Newcastle Online and taking toontastic down the same route.

@bigchrisholt so what do you have to hide, or are you going to reply instead of behaving like a big baby Chris ?

Felt sorry for the lad shouting at the sky, so I set up a new account to discuss it with him (don't want this shit on my public timeline) and ended up giving him an hour of the attention he craves. He's not one to listen to reason though.

I'll just leave him screaming at the sun in anger about why the online world hates him so much in future. No helping him.