The Twitter Thread

peasepud

isn't that the same NUFC official account that had a dig at the fans last month :lol:?

again a mindless tweet from the apparent head of nufc PR, should just say nought in this instance

(and coming out to defend what apparently has no foundation is an odd tactic)

edit yup here it is, i later found out it was the head of PR wendy something who controls the account.

There's fuck all wrong with that.

Steve Wraith is an attention seeking Tory bellend. I'd sooner listen to the sound of my arse cheeks clapping than listen to him.

I'll expand: This wouldn't be Local Hero Steve Wraith latching on to a popular undercurrent to boost his ego and in turn, the attendance to his new bar in the toon would it? Never

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Steve Wraith always seems to me as a pure attention seeker only interested in promoting whatever he's promoting at the time.

Typical Newcastle fans mind. We've never had it so good for years. One signing short of what most would have found acceptable, so lets implode. :lol:

Im quite sure if the likes of Cabaye arnt happy then we will be hearing it soon enough via L'equipe rather than Steve Wraith. :lol:

The whole Debuchy affair can't have sat well with Cabaye.

At the end of the day though he's a professional footballer, so if he can't put the differences aside to concentrate on performing for the thousands of loyal supporters then he's a bit of a jerk. We'll know soon enough what the lay of the land is on that front.

Should they have used last season as a springboard to further improvements? Yes. Did they? No. That shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone given the history of Ashley.

Edited by OTF

Regarding Cisse I slightly worried that all of his goals last season were fucking absurd. Not a tap-in in sight. It's difficult to reproduce goals like Villa home, Swans aw, Chelsea aw x2, etc. his work rate is good, but very few of his goals were "put on a plate".

Saying that, on all the footage I had seen of the lad before he signed, he looked nothing but a potent, clinical finisher. He also looks an elegant dancer.

Am I alone on this?