The Twitter Thread

peasepud

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas

Traffic is a disaster today, 45 min in the car and haven't arrived to the training ground. Something have to happend, because is not normal.

20 mins later...

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas

And still raining and still lost hahahaha.

#jonaswatch :lol:

Whats his twitter name?

@Leazes_Mag FOLLOWS YOU

NUFC matchgoer for 47 years. Not fooled or brainwashed by the NUFC bullshitters. Tells it like it is, much to the annoyance of 10 year olds from Singapore.

Newcastle

@Leazes_Mag FOLLOWS YOU

NUFC matchgoer for 47 years. Not fooled or brainwashed by the NUFC bullshitters. Tells it like it is, much to the annoyance of 10 year olds from Singapore.

Newcastle

Just read the last 2 weeks of his nonsense. What a fucking bellend he is, reads like the tweets of a 10 year old boy who has been dropped by his football team. As someone said, he needs to give the internet a rest for a while.

Ant would be a millionaire if he had a quid every time he's been called a S.I.C. in the last month.

:lol: Today's four are no different.

No one can question his commitment to driving home a point though surely?

I reckon his twitter is proof that he's actually a spambot, regurgitating the same nonsense over and over and over.

He's even managed to get a dig in to Caulkin about here :lol:

:lol:

did Caulkin reply?

Why has the board not been renamed Newcastle Online 2 yet by the way?? :angry2:

I think Leazes has grievances like, maybe one or two justified. He has no way of getting them over being banned on NO and Toontastic. However I don't agree with calling people stupid Irish cunts, my grandmother was Irish on one side, and go back a few generations on the other side and my blood is at least 50% Irish which is why I'm a tall good looking cunt, so he weakens his argument with this. He should just say ya daft cunt, Irish shouldn't come in to it.

He's stopped sending me stuff. Don't know if I should be relieved or concerned, like when the bastards stop launching mortar shells on your location because they're about to launch a full scale attack...

He's stopped sending me stuff. Don't know if I should be relieved or concerned, like when the bastards stop launching mortar shells on your location because they're about to launch a full scale attack...

Would be like a full blown attack on Malta that though in his eyes. Where as he regards Ant as an Afghanistan type.

Got a twitter PM from Leazes, he's said to convey that you're all tossers and if you unban him he won't be coming back or writing any articles and they have to accept "the likes of Gemmill" will be told to fuck off by him if he decides to post again.

Got a twitter PM from Leazes, he's said to convey that you're all tossers and if you unban him he won't be coming back or writing any articles and they have to accept "the likes of Gemmill" will be told to fuck off by him if he decides to post again.

Then what would be the merit in unbanning him?

For a grown man, he doesn't half act like a 12yr old girl. :lol: