The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
"Jose do you think Liverpool's support are poor compared to us? What do you think the difference is between the wall pushers and"

:icon_lol: Nice one, Stevie.

Are you on my list like? :icon_lol: I didn't realise. Happy face follows one of my friends :icon_lol:

I think it's great that you can communicate like this with the players.

"Jose do you think Liverpool's support are poor compared to us? What do you think the difference is between the wall pushers and"

:icon_lol: Nice one, Stevie.

Are you on my list like? :icon_lol: I didn't realise. Happy face follows one of my friends :icon_lol:

I think it's great that you can communicate like this with the players.

I didn't realise either until it showed up on my feed. Must have been from a previous thread like this.

Danny is keen as fuck to try and get into Cheryl Tweedy's undies. He's posting about her all the time.

Aye and Routledge rinsed him for it "this is twitter, not eHarmony lol"

Jose could you describe what you think of Sam Allardyce in three words, and what you thought of Joe Kinnear in three words

This could be mint. Although I doubt cunt will be in the Spanish/english dictionary.

Pete Graves petegravestv

changes at #nufc - Alan Pardew in for Chris Hughton, Andy Woodman for Paul Barron, and Ray Lewington favourite to replace Colin Calderwood

Andy Woodman?? Ray Lewington he was that shit Watford manager wasn't he? Happy days.

Had his wikipedia entry updated already...

Andrew John "Andy" Woodman (born 11 August 1971) is an English football coach and former player. He is currently goalkeeping coach at Newcastle United. As a player, his highest claim to fame was being goalkeeper for Northampton Town when they won the Division Three playoffs in 1997.
Edited by Sonatine

Bet ya i'd tank jose and simpson on fifa mind

(and if shola plays fifa do you think he reads it as badly as irl? :icon_lol:)

He's probably too lzy to play it.