The Twitter Thread

peasepud

His latest profile message....

Its over the wall, Its over the wall, You all love Burnsie, Its over the wall! ''Take it Like a Fan'' Star Penalty Scorer at SJP & NUFC mad lad!!!! + ITK??

What does that even mean.

It means he's a cunt. I assume he's on about the Ryan Taylor goal though.

Aye, even his lass thinks so.. :lol:

I've found the perfect solution to distracting myself from the doom n gloom surrounding the club and transfer window.

Wait for Stevie to wind up a set of supporters, then choose one to rip the piss out of.

*goes back to destroying some poor brummie*

he has a ginger goatee, by choice!

P1080032_edited.JPG

Look at his head man. Maybe he did it in support of Holland last June. Doubt it though.

Victory for the toon twitter massive

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Urbanmidnight/~cf2Mi - why's everybody picking on me

then deleted his tweets and pulled a mother Theresa http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Urbanmidnight/~AvS5f

wow that was a joke, what was a conversation turned into being bullied by about 8 different people. my ginger beard was used against me plus my birth right. internet brings out the closet racists and prejudices of people.

He was the one abusing you from being from Northern Ireland, and saying you weren't proper Irish because you weren't from a "rebel county". Born in Cork, clearly a bigoted supporter of terrorism, brummie accent, ginger goatie, slaggin the toon off, and he expects no fucking abuse the stupid cunt?!?! The only prejudice I displayed was saying I'd rather live in Boro than Birmingham.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Can't wait for #fifa12 ...wonder if I'll look like the standard black guy they always produce for the lesser players lol

:clapping:

He's fucking brilliant on there, mentioned something about having a nightmare and waking himself up by kicking the bed post, suffixed with the hashtag #OUCH

instant cult hero imo. (I do actually reckon he'll turn out better than his brother, certainly more pace and better controool)

M_Balotelli_45 Mario Balotelli

@AvramGrant1 You look like you already have been hit with a shovel you fat greasy Jewish potato headed cunt

B)

maybe I should have a look at this twitter ......

Barton comes across as more and more of a tit these days mind. Posts a picture of nelsons column and then tweets 'Maybe I need to go to Nando's and play FIFA to be more like other footballers' or something similar. If that makes you cultured then I'm cultured to fuck cos I took a picture of penshaw monument once

Also reckons Monet is his favourite artist as they have similar tastes in colours :D

Trying too hard mate

Barton comes across as more and more of a tit these days mind. Posts a picture of nelsons column and then tweets 'Maybe I need to go to Nando's and play FIFA to be more like other footballers' or something similar. If that makes you cultured then I'm cultured to fuck cos I took a picture of penshaw monument once

Also reckons Monet is his favourite artist as they have similar tastes in colours :D

Trying too hard mate

Wasn't the picture taken from outside the National Gallery? Looked like it to me although its a few years since i was there.

'Maybe I need to go to Nando's and play FIFA to be more like other footballers'

He has a point like. :D

This is the bloke who stubbed a cigar out in a kids eye and spent time inside for braying someone. I'm not sure he's quite redeemed himself enough to slate the likes of Danny Simpson etc. who keep their noses clean and go to Nando's and the cinema rather than on the lash all night

ballotelli is a friggin nutter how dare he say that about grant he should be fucking sued

You should see the stuff Sam allardyce comes out with deaders he's @thebigsam the mans a fucking disgrace

'Maybe I need to go to Nando's and play FIFA to be more like other footballers'

He has a point like. :D

This is the bloke who stubbed a cigar out in a kids eye and spent time inside for braying someone. I'm not sure he's quite redeemed himself enough to slate the likes of Danny Simpson etc. who keep their noses clean and go to Nando's and the cinema rather than on the lash all night

Simpson doesn't keep his nose clean, he's had it buried in Imogen Thomas' clunge for starters, probably got gonorrhea up his hooter.