The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Strangely intriguing this exhibition, its like prying into peoples relationships but very informally, quite perverse but self soothing also!

He's taking the piss now

Nah - he's probably just tagged along with SloopJohn.

He only eats in Michelin starred restaurants now, whilst reading poetry and thinking of monet's favourite colours

Can't win though tbf. I suspect he is taking the piss a bit as well.

As I pointed out on twitter some bindipper from Huyton who spells we're as where, needs to pipe down with this pseudo-intellectual pish. Just looking back through his tweets there he was begging the journalists to go on hold the back page. Why? All this Barton is good value, no he's not, he says very little of interest and as I've maintained for 4 years is a mug, even though he was worshipped by clueless mongs. If half the younguns had've seen a player like Peter Beardsley they'd understand the word legend.

Edited by McFaul

As I pointed out on twitter some bindipper from Huyton who spells we're as where, needs to pipe down with this pseudo-intellectual pish. Just looking back through his tweets there he was begging the journalists to go on hold the back page. Why? All this Barton is good value, no he's not, he says very little of interest and as I've maintained for 4 years is a mug, even though he was worshipped by clueless mongs. If half the younguns had've seen a player like Peter Beardsley they'd understand the word legend.

If half those worshipping Beardsley had seen Milburn play then theyd understand the word legend.

If half those worshipping Beardsley had seen Milburn play then theyd understand the word legend.

If half those worshipping Milburn had seen Hughie Gallagher play then theyd understand the word legend.

He is definitely a mug. A journo dropped an Orwell line on his twitter posed as a question: "will you be on the road to Wigan pier then?" Barton didn't have a clue what he was on about, he doesn't even know the names of Orwell's books, never mind having read them. He's quite happy to copy and paste his quotes all over his twitter in an attempt to seem clever though. Besides, Orwell hated football.

He said what Most of us thought regarding the club. Unfortunately his words will have just as much affect as ours will.

Unfortunately when he starts naming our new players in his tweet digs he can fuck off and die :D

Joey Barton destroyed his new teammate’s Ugg boots

joey_barton_destroyed_his_new_teammates_ugg_boots.jpg

Joey Barton has only been with QPR for about a week now, but he's already the top suspect in a crime at the club. Well, a crime that's also sort of a public service.

The Ugg boots pictured above belong to QPR striker Jay Bothroyd. The picture was taken by Mr. Barton, who apparently took exception to a grown man wearing Uggs. He tweeted:

Though the boots did not end up in the shower, misfortune did befall them and Barton just happened to be there when Jay discovered the mangled remains...

Barton was quick to blame the boots themselves for the suspicious decapitation:

And finally, perhaps feeling the all too familiar pressure of being scrutinized by accusatory stares and people questioning his involvement in the twisted act, Barton denied any involvement in the crime and came up with a weak alibi:

Hopefully some hard evidence turns up that can break this case wide open, but until then, all we can say is that it appears Joey Barton did Jay Bothroyd a favor.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-...?urn=sow-wp4731