The Twitter Thread

peasepud

He narf piped down with that Kevin Mitchell though. For a man with such taste in fine arts, and a thirst for quoting famous philosophers, I find it surprising that he spells of and off in the same way Paul Wyn does.

Joey is a bit of an embarrassment, but he's a wealthier embarrassment than me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone still following Barton? His patter is getting worse by the day. He seems to think he is the voice of a generation. Lot's of big words, most of them used in the wrong context.

He's a complete and utter arsehole. Looking to other for support after he had no comeback to my tweets this afternoon.

3_normal.jpg

Joseph Barton

....part of ur existence/job? Is to comment on my life, not the other way around. There is a reason for this? I'll leave it to u to work out

Steve

@

explain why you're the only person who said anything offensive.Who else in spotlight said anything that annoyed anyone about it

Joseph Barton

@

look mate uve had ur 5 mins in the daily st*r, highlight of ur life no doubt. Now crawl back under ur stone. U have no clue....

Steve

@

five minutes associated with you? Ye a stain on my football club mate, I'd rather have five minutes associated with Fred West

Then he went running to Peasepud for support, and ended his break down by abusing how someone 21 year old kid from the toon looked. Quite possibly the biggest arsehole ever to play for Newcastle United, and lets be fair I said that for 3 years consistently.

Subordinate is obviously his word of the week. Better than the 300 tweets last week calling people helmets

Aye haha someone else said that. He tries the intellectual image yet struggles with we're, were and where on a daily basis.

That greglarmouth is a decent tweeter to be honest, well educated, good crack.

Aye that's the class of him to that young lad "that was a good post till I seen your profile pic....hahaha" Barton is what?? 29 year old and this is his crack.

What the fucks been going on? :lol:

My twitter comments about Barton appeared in three national newspapers this morning, Barton got emotional, and started abusing me then had no comeback. That was it. Read his timeline today, you will cringe more than when Keith Chegwin got his willy out on national telly.

What the fucks been going on? :lol:

My twitter comments about Barton appeared in three national newspapers this morning, Barton got emotional, and started abusing me then had no comeback. That was it. Read his timeline today, you will cringe more than when Keith Chegwin got his willy out on national telly.

he's become as bad as the reality TV stars he mocks in that he seem to be clambering for any attention he can get

Watching your banter with barton the pat few days has literally had me in stitches, the blokes gone into meltdown over his own self importance and doesnt seem to realise how funny it is to everyone else!

Special credit to Tom for his relentless dogged pursuit of slipping mcondalds into as many situations as possible xD

I would of been happy for Barton to be sacked after he got arrested, but I don't see anything wrong with his comments regarding suicide. Baffles me that anyone would be offended by it. For starters, Gary is unfortunately dead so he won't be offended by it, and his family and close friends will be upset because by his death, not a comment about suicide as a wider issue on a twitter feed. Storm in a teacup imo, people looking to lash out after a tragic event is understandable though.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt