The Twitter Thread

peasepud

restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior

A lass who is an awesome cyclist who I know has aspergers. The coaches say if she didnt have it, she would be up there with Lizzie Armistead, Emma Pooley & Vicky Pendleton.

It should help if anything. ;)

Edited by toonotl

A lass who is an awesome cyclist who I know has aspergers. The coaches say if she didnt have it, she would be up there with Lizzie Armistead, Emma Pooley & Vicky Pendleton.

She cant cope with the nerves at the start. When the Peloton line up its a very social thing, people chatting etc, even at the warm up on the turbo trainer people watching you etc, she cant cope with that. She is National (womens) hill climbing champion, has a fucked WICKED VO2 max and is a class cyclist.

She cant cope with the nerves at the start. When the Peloton line up its a very social thing, people chatting etc, even at the warm up on the turbo trainer people watching you etc, she cant cope with that. She is National (womens) hill climbing champion, has a fucked WICKED VO2 max and is a class cyclist.

Shame really. Cyclists are probably the fittest athletes on the planet. Its a shame her nuerosis fucks up what is obviously a natural ability to be good at something. Sincerely.

s Ive made clear on here and twitter I dont see any issue with what Barton said, that being though as soon as people started taking the hump he should have just said "look Im sorry if I offended anyone, that wasnt my intention and I definitely wasnt meaning it as a slur on Gary" that would have put it to bed.

I feel sorry for Collymore and his depression I really think it's an illness that should be understood better than it is. We can all be miserable cunts, but depression is something else which is too deep to go in to. That said for me, you can only make so many allowances, Stan Collymore, is, was, and always be one of the biggest cunts ever to have played and talked about football in every single respect. However, yes it was Parry with his remarks. I don't care how depressed you are you don't hit lasses, and you don't go on national radio calling Newcastle "small" in one breath, and Aston Villa third biggest club in the country in the other.

Part of Collymore's problem is his depression seems to overshadow everything else with him imo. I'm all for the acceptance of Mental Illness but he's like a dog with a bone sometimes. And as Stevie says, depression doesn't make you hit lasses or let people watch you have sex in car parks

Part of Collymore's problem is his depression seems to overshadow everything else with him imo. I'm all for the acceptance of Mental Illness but he's like a dog with a bone sometimes. And as Stevie says, depression doesn't make you hit lasses or let people watch you have sex in car parks

I think the other part of his problem is he's a nobhead and not too bright.

Cringeworthy watching Danny Simpson tweeting about the Danny Simpson app game iphone have brought out. I thought they were for people like Ronaldo and Messi. Peter Ramage might as well bring one out

Cringeworthy watching Danny Simpson tweeting about the Danny Simpson app game iphone have brought out. I thought they were for people like Ronaldo and Messi. Peter Ramage might as well bring one out

Let him have his fun.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd buy a Stevie app.

Let him have his fun.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd buy a Stevie app.

:lol:

What does it do, interject in your calls?

"Pipe down, mug!"

Can't beat a good ol' Twitter meltdown.

http://twitter.com/#...364357882421249

@djibrilcisse1

djibril cisse

All of you fuckers like to talk you will regrets youre words soon bye you bunch of idiots

:lol:

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Cisse.

@nufcfans sponsoring ticket touting. As someone who's been stung big time by ticket touts, I've a good mind to report this to the OB, and nearly everyone agrees with me. It turns out @nufcfans is from Bradford now living in London. It doesn't sit well with me being a grass, but it's touting. Man Utd fans aye, Arsenal aye, dippers and Chelsea aye, England definitely......Newcastle ripping off their own supporters!??!! An emphatic no!

LIAMHENDERSON92 Liam Henderson

@

@nufcfans my mate has an adults ticket for Norwich away on saturday for sale, highest bidder wins? #nufc

22 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Retweeted by Leazeslad