The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I don't think hes black hes broon hes playing for the toon Howard Gayle Howard Gayle was racist neither.

I don't think it was either, in the context of the time, but I can see why some people might get a bit edgy about resurrecting that chant structure with a "he's black" opening line in this day and age.

http://twitter.com/#...esMag/following

Is it this one? Virtually every follower is called Shepherd :lol:

thats the scam one.

I've tried all my username and password combinations in case I started that one night when I was pissed, it has sent a password re-set at my request but it hasn't arrived at any of my email addresses, so bollocks to it. I've started one now, using the same email address I use on here - proof that it isn't me in actual fact, because if it were, then I would have used the same address as here, pissed or not.

I've opened a new account it appears to be Leazes_Mag

I've added you and recommended people to follow you, you should have 50 followers by the end of the day.

cheers Stevie, thats some recommendation you've gave me :bag_on_head:

:lol: what did the kid say to him though? Cos if I've got some fat arsewipe giving me shit on the internet, he's getting both barrels.

Yes, he should know that calling people a peasant doesn't look good, but we all call people bamps, tramps, charvers and scummers.

Tbf, he openly admits that he's a cunt.

One of the nicknames I had at work a few years back was Marmite, not on account of the fact I was a gloopy, yeasty, paste that needed spooning out of a jar, but because I provoked a dichotomous response; people either loved me or hated me. I used to comment that most people took an instant dislike to me as it saved time. It is true though that I’ve been a bad person for so much of my life that literally dozens of friends, family members and acquaintances who had all stuck by me through thick and thin have eventually thrown up their hands in disgust at my conduct and not simply walked away, but set themselves up in implacable opposition to me, often with the stated aim of doing me down in as many ways as possible, to the greatest possible audience, with the intent of causing me the maximum possible harm. Frankly, I’ve no option but to take this opprobrium on the chin, because so much of it is deserved. I don’t worry about my reputation because it’s almost irretrievable; almost no-one has a good word to say about me.

I am a bad person; I can be cruel, vindictive, manipulative, aggressive, vain, arrogant and deceitful, but I can be engaging, personable, supportive, perceptive, caring and helpful, but just not often enough and not to the right people. I am estranged from so many former close friends that I’ve pushed away by my conduct that it is a source of constant, daily regret that I no longer have them in my life. People I used to be able to call, or meet up with for a point, have distanced themselves from me, not because of anything they’ve done, but because of my words or my actions.

The charge that wounds me above all others is the one my sister regularly levels against me to anyone prepared to listen; namely I am a bad father. This hurts. It stings. I fear its repetition so much, because it may have been true at some point, even if it isn’t now. My life was in a black hole of despair and utterly worthless in 1999 when I quit England to spend 2 years in Bratislava as a TEFL teacher. Apart from an ignoble relapse in 2004, this decision turned my life around and I became a far more worthy person as a result of these experiences (though still an intermittently cruel, deceitful and vain bastard all the same). Sadly, in order to do this, I abandoned my then wife (I was a hopeless husband I’ll admit; these days we get on far better than we ever did when married) and 4 year old son, to set up home in Slovakia.

Canny amusing that's he's assistant secretary for Percy Main. I mean what lercal teams have an assistant secretary ffs? I imagine he's such a fucking pest that they created the position in a vain attempt to shut him up :lol:

He called me scum, and has made the biggest nob of himself he possibly could, and Ian Cusack who used to be No1 in the NUSA sent me a message saying he abused his dead dad, and he's always been a heed the baal. Read his timeline on twitter today man. Embarrassing.

I know that this is appalling, and i'm acutely aware that I shouldn't have laughed at it, but in amongst all the anti-Liverpool hashtags floating around today, I spotted #fencemunchers which absolutely stopped me in my tracks.