The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@burnsieben has perhaps the biggest internet meltdown ever! Claiming he's contacted the police because someone's created an account called @bumsieben

What a monumental mong! :lol:

Fucking hell, what an awful twitter account. It's like my eyes have been raped. Is he auditioning for a reality tv show with all those shit catchphrases? #bosh

NUFC ITK + UFO Researcher

:lol:

I was pissing myself at that. Read it on the parody account only to realise its what he actually has :lol:

Well I discovered him a long time ago, he lives in Penshaw, which by any standards has to be a mackem area? He's the kid who scored the pen at SJP on Take It Like A Fan, hit it like a pure cripple but it flew in the corner. He cleans carpets for a living so I kept sending him youtubes of the shake n vac adverts in the 80's. He said he'd get the police on to me, so next thing his lass who while being nee Kim Basinger, looked like a lass believe it or not, she gets stuck in to me saying stop picking on him, was him that was the actual aggressor, and by the end of the conversation she agreed the kid is a cripple. He is as well, he's not mentally handicapped just the utter epitome of a gimpy generation.

Well I discovered him a long time ago, he lives in Penshaw, which by any standards has to be a mackem area? He's the kid who scored the pen at SJP on Take It Like A Fan, hit it like a pure cripple but it flew in the corner. He cleans carpets for a living so I kept sending him youtubes of the shake n vac adverts in the 80's. He said he'd get the police on to me, so next thing his lass who while being nee Kim Basinger, looked like a lass believe it or not, she gets stuck in to me saying stop picking on him, was him that was the actual aggressor, and by the end of the conversation she agreed the kid is a cripple. He is as well, he's not mentally handicapped just the utter epitome of a gimpy generation.

:lol:

Might borrow the vacuum info. Pretty bored. In the know time.

Stan Collymore in Twitter racial abuse claim

A man has been arrested over claims by ex-footballer Stan Collymore that he was sent racial abuse on Twitter.

Collymore contacted Staffordshire Police who passed on the complaint to Northumbria Police.

The 21-year-old man, believed to be from the Newcastle area, is currently in police custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated harassment.

Collymore, 40, originally from Cannock, Staffordshire, played for a string of top clubs in his career.

He now works as a broadcaster for talkSPORT.

Collymore also campaigns against racism and is a supporter of the charity Depression Alliance.

A spokeswoman for Northumbria Police said: "Just after midnight police received a complaint of racist comments that had been made on Twitter.

"Officers are carrying out inquiries."

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-16455531

If they hadn't mentioned their age, I'd have had concerns for Stevie's freedom... :D

Barton now talking on Twitter about the possibility of players suing other players for playacting.

A career at Talksport awaits him.

Gervinho will have a chuckle at that.....or get his lawyers to look at suing Barton himself.

I've chucked twitter. Was becoming too much of a celebrity, too many stalkers, and wor lass moaning that I spend too much time on it, she's probably right.

Also too many mongs who support Newcastle but HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE, I'd say maybe 80% of the people on twitter, too many attention seeking dense lasses, too many doilums, not enough crack. Was an emotional end as I typed out My Way, and people pleaded for me not to go.

I've chucked twitter. Was becoming too much of a celebrity, too many stalkers, and wor lass moaning that I spend too much time on it, she's probably right.

Also too many mongs who support Newcastle but HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE, I'd say maybe 80% of the people on twitter, too many attention seeking dense lasses, too many doilums, not enough crack. Was an emotional end as I typed out My Way, and people pleaded for me not to go.

Startling parallels to your interpretation of the time you left here ;)

Was becoming too much of a celebrity.

Loud mouths get alot of attention on twitter so no surprises there.

Not in my experience, people who have something to say do. Hence why you have 36 followers.

J69 :lol: you've made more exits than plane manufacturer. The cheek of that!