The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Was becoming too much of a celebrity.

Loud mouths get alot of attention on twitter so no surprises there.

Not in my experience, people who have something to say do. Hence why you have 36 followers.

J69 :lol: you've made more exits than plane manufacturer. The cheek of that!

I'm guessing you're basing your experience of 'people who have something to say' on other people?

Not in my experience, people who have something to say do. Hence why you have 36 followers.

I'm guessing you're basing your experience of 'people who have something to say' on other people?

No I'm basing it on me you nothingness convict. Put the Fosters down and get to bed.

No I'm basing it on me you nothingness convict. Put the Fosters down and get to bed.

Ah 'nothingness'. So what was that about people's obsession with notoriety? Sounds like you're the one with the hangup. I'm guessing you were one of those 10,000 tweet crazy people, akin to Bieber followers. And for future reference whinging all day and night about everyone that doesn't live within a 5 mile radius of you is not 'having something to say'.

Ah 'nothingness'. So what was that about people's obsession with notoriety? Sounds like you're the one with the hangup. I'm guessing you were one of those 10,000 tweet crazy people, akin to Bieber followers. And for future reference whinging all day and night about everyone that doesn't live within a 5 mile radius of you is not 'having something to say'.

I don't think I ever mentioned where anyone was from on twitter, apart from Burnsie Ben the mackem toon fan from Penshaw. While we're on the subject I have no idea who the fuck Bieber is, why would an Englishman know an Australian/Yank/German??

I don't think I ever mentioned where anyone was from on twitter, apart from Burnsie Ben the mackem toon fan from Penshaw. While we're on the subject I have no idea who the fuck Bieber is, why would an Englishman know an Australian/Yank/German??

I don't imagine small mindedness as being limited to just one subject though.

:lol: doesn't know who bieber is now either. :razz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

On my life, on my lasses life, on my entire families life, I didn't know "Bieber". Canadian/Yank - is it so unbelievable that an Englishman has absolutely no interest in yank music? 17 year old ffs, do I look like Paul Wyn?? Don't answer that actually.

Why is it small mindedness not knowing some fuckin 17 year old yank boy? Is there something you find fascinating about teenage boys?? I've got no interest in yank music let alone R&B. Someone explain why I would know who this kid is, someone explain why I should know....

He lives under a rock where everyone thinks he's the celebrity.

I imagine him as one of those fat blokes who goes around talking to anyone who'll listen about how he use to be a mint boxer in his day and offering to train people if they 'wanna learn a thing or two'.

Edited by toonotl

I imagine him as one of those fat blokes who goes around talking to anyone who'll listen about how he use to be a mint boxer in his day and offering to train people if they 'wanna learn a thing or two'.

What a gimp.

One, so I guess we are even!

I thought you were taking the piss about the whole Twitter thing btw, Im not so sure now!

Why is it small mindedness not knowing some fuckin 17 year old yank boy? Is there something you find fascinating about teenage boys?? I've got no interest in yank music let alone R&B. Someone explain why I would know who this kid is, someone explain why I should know....

huh? You're losing me now mate. Got no idea what you're on about. I'm talking about you and your small mindedness.

But I guess there's a strain there, insinuating that someone has homosexual or paeodophillic tendencies would definitely qualify as small mindedness. So without further ado, case in point.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Justin_Bieber

On my life, on my lasses life, on my entire families life, I didn't know "Bieber". Canadian/Yank - is it so unbelievable that an Englishman has absolutely no interest in yank music? 17 year old ffs, do I look like Paul Wyn?? Don't answer that actually.

It's old hat now man :lol: for such a celebrity who is never out the papers/off the radio you claim to know fuck all about popular culture. Despite the fact every famous person you stalk mentions it on a daily basis.

There's no way in hell you have never heard of Justin Bieber, me fuckin granny has heard of him.

huh? You're losing me now mate. Got no idea what you're on about. I'm talking about you and your small mindedness.

But I guess there's a strain there, insinuating that someone has homosexual or paeodophillic tendencies would definitely qualify as small mindedness. So without further ado, case in point.

Don't talk about me and my small mindedness, explain why people should know who Bieber is or pipe down, you're not going to add anything interesting or funny, so try and fathom a paragraph why most people would know who Bieber is.

What a gimp.

Its true isn't it.

I bet you throw in a few, 'should have stayed off the booze' *pats tummy* lines as well. Disappointingly not fooling anyone into thinking that your extreme girth is from anything other than too much cake.

It's old hat now man :lol: for such a celebrity who is never out the papers/off the radio you claim to know fuck all about popular culture. Despite the fact every famous person you stalk mentions it on a daily basis.

There's no way in hell you have never heard of Justin Bieber, me fuckin granny has heard of him.

Popular culture :lol: popular yank culture you mean. I swear on my life I've never heard of "Bieber", I don't swear on people close to me's lives if I'm telling a lie. If someone in the street said do you know what or Bieber is, I'd have said a failed social networking site and that's honest.

Don't talk about me and my small mindedness, explain why people should know who Bieber is or pipe down, you're not going to add anything interesting or funny, so try and fathom a paragraph why most people would know who Bieber is.

Because despite the insipid nature of his product the sheer quantity of his output means not noticing him at some point is almost an impossibility. Somewhat like yourself.

What a gimp.

Its true isn't it.

I bet you throw in a few, 'should have stayed off the booze' *pats tummy* lines as well. Disappointingly not fooling anyone into thinking that your extreme girth is from anything other than too much cake.

Australians are boring cunts. I won't be addressing you again. The other bloke is the same as well on here I forget his name.

Popular culture :lol: popular yank culture you mean. I swear on my life I've never heard of "Bieber", I don't swear on people close to me's lives if I'm telling a lie. If someone in the street said do you know what or Bieber is, I'd have said a failed social networking site and that's honest.

So you know what Bebo is :lol:

Yes! It's part of "popular culture".

What a gimp.

Its true isn't it.

Australians are boring cunts. I won't be addressing you again. The other bloke is the same as well on here I forget his name.

:lol: Hit a nerve. Come on mackem. All in good fun. :)

Yes! It's part of "popular culture".

Seething now. :lol: