The Twitter Thread

peasepud

He's gone to set the bag up in the garage.

Stevie: Hey darlin'. Where are me boxin' gloves?

Lass: How would I know? You haven't used em' for seven years.

Stevie: I used to be good ya know.

Lass: *rolls eyes*

Edited by toonotl

You are fast becoming what you affectionately term 'a wrong un' Stevie

A wrongun for not knowing or showing an interest in a 17 year old spotty yank. I'd say the grown men who do are the wronguns.

Well, this twitter business doesn't seem so bad. Not great at the moment, maybe you need to be controversial !!!!

You'd get more followers if you called yourself LeazesMag because you're one of THE most famous toon fans imo. There's some dead knowledgable toon fans on there, like genuinely who will tell you things you didn't know.

I could, and have, but am trying to use my original name instead for the moment, I've told plenty of people what it is.

Thing is Stevie, I'd like to use it for more than football chat etc

Edited by LeazesMag

A wrongun for not knowing or showing an interest in a 17 year old spotty yank. I'd say the grown men who do are the wronguns.

No, a wrong un who used to pride himself on being a 'propa Geordie' who has transformed into a bloke who spends his days taking pictures of himself in the mirror, worrying about his next weight watchers meeting and hyping himself up to be a 'celebrity' because he was on TalkShite once and manages to get into rows with genuinely famous people

Edited by J69

I could, and have, but am trying to use my original name instead for the moment, I've told plenty of people what it is.

add these leo_eva good kid my age puts my knowledge slightly in the shade even, loughas78 mate of mine, markyc1982 - another good kid, Steve Wraith is surprisingly good crack as well.

I'm being ignored. This is hilarious. Whats the matter Stevie? I thought you was a right well known celebrity? The one famous for razor sharp wit?

How much are gym memberships these days? I'm sure you're looking them up as we speak.

Steve Wraith knows a couple of lads I know, and I've sort of met him through them, but I've never spoken to him.

Edit

Henry Winter etc just ignore you, even when you post good comments. Cunts.

Edited by LeazesMag

No, a wrong un who used to pride himself on being a 'propa Geordie' who has transformed into a bloke who spends his days taking pictures of himself in the mirror, worrying about his next weight watchers meeting and hyping himself up to be a 'celebrity' because he was on TalkShite once and manages to get into rows with genuinely famous people

The celebrity crack was tongue in cheek. Most of them think I'm a cunt! They're right. What famous people have I been involved in rows with like? Barton and Simpson aren't famous they are overachieving mugs from the North West who annoyed me, and to be fair most people agreed with my points. The only other famous person I got in a row with was that wank Dom Joly, who got emotional.

I'm being ignored. This is hilarious. Whats the matter Stevie? I thought you was a right well known celebrity? The one famous for razor sharp wit?

How much are gym memberships these days? I'm sure you're looking them up as we speak.

You're being ignored because your patter is lifting on about cakes and "tummy's" it's just wank mate not your fault granted but it is, it's painful to read to be honest, there's another Australian the same and I forget his username. I swear to god right if 10 people agree that you say something funny in this thread I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice. £26 a month though the gym.

:lol: I've no idea what it was about but thank God there's a medium that allows you to get in a row with a forgotten TV comic.

I said you must be a Tottenham fan with a nose like that. I genuinely did not know he was jewish, and he got in to a rant about anti-semitism and turned out he was a Tottenham fan after all.

The celebrity crack was tongue in cheek. Most of them think I'm a cunt! They're right. What famous people have I been involved in rows with like? Barton and Simpson aren't famous they are overachieving mugs from the North West who annoyed me, and to be fair most people agreed with my points. The only other famous person I got in a row with was that wank Dom Joly, who got emotional.

Joey Barton has 1 million twitter followers and has played for England. I think that qualifies him as famous. And I hate the prick

I was getting retweets all over the place last couple of days. Bow before me.

You alright this morning mate?

Aye, had a kip last night and it's helped, cheers. Just relaxing for a bit before next couple of busy days

Good stuff. When something bad has happened it doesn't matter what anyone says it doesn't make a difference, I know that myself, but I hope you feel OK soon.

Steve Wraith knows a couple of lads I know, and I've sort of met him through them, but I've never spoken to him.

Edit

To be fair Leazes, They must get fucking loads of comments on whatever they tweet and a great volume of them will be abuse, so they probably miss most.

People most likely to reply or retweet are your mates or real low-end "celebs"

Edit

To be fair Leazes, They must get fucking loads of comments on whatever they tweet and a great volume of them will be abuse, so they probably miss most.

I suppose so. Still cunts though. Prob ought to watch what you post too, in view of Stan fucking Collymore etc, and some other recent case I read about but can't remember who

Edit

I suppose so. Still cunts though. Prob ought to watch what you post too, in view of Stan fucking Collymore etc, and some other recent case I read about but can't remember who

:lol: Yeah you should probably try and avoid racially abusing people on there. Why can't they just laugh along with it?

Edit

:lol: Yeah you should probably try and avoid racially abusing people on there. Why can't they just laugh along with it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: