The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Steve Wraith knows a couple of lads I know, and I've sort of met him through them, but I've never spoken to him.

Edit

Henry Winter etc just ignore you, even when you post good comments. Cunts.

To be fair Leazes, They must get fucking loads of comments on whatever they tweet and a great volume of them will be abuse, so they probably miss most.

People most likely to reply or retweet are your mates or real low-end "celebs"

I suppose so. Still cunts though. Prob ought to watch what you post too, in view of Stan fucking Collymore etc, and some other recent case I read about but can't remember who

:lol: Yeah you should probably try and avoid racially abusing people on there. Why can't they just laugh along with it?

like Ulrika Jonsson laughed when her boyfriend allegedly assaulted her in Paris. Calling someone nasty names is far more serious like.

:lol: You are a very confused man.

I think such a comparison is fairly clear cut in its conclusion to be honest, there's nowt difficult about it.

I know you do. It's because you're insane.

I see. You think calling someone nasty names is worse than kicking someones head in or similar then ?

Thankfully, unlike with previous generations, racially abusing people or chinning your lass is now seen as unacceptable. That's what Leazes was getting at.

I think such a comparison is fairly clear cut in its conclusion to be honest, there's nowt difficult about it.

I see. You think calling someone nasty names is worse than kicking someones head in or similar then ?

do YOU think calling someone nasty names and kicking their head in is worse than blowing them up with 5000lbs of cemtex, along with a nunnery and creche full of innocent nubile children frolicking with gay abandon? Answer the question.

do YOU think calling someone nasty names and kicking their head in is worse than blowing them up with 5000lbs of cemtex, along with a nunnery and creche full of innocent nubile children frolicking with gay abandon? Answer the question.

It isn't ME who is denying the acceptability of using SEMTEX

Thankfully, unlike with previous generations, racially abusing people or chinning your lass is now seen as unacceptable. That's what Leazes was getting at.

Sidney Poiter is one of my favourite actors.

Who would have racially abused Muhammed Ali, or try and kick his head in. Easy enough to blow them up though.

:lol: Explosives spelling corrections. That's what reading Andy McNab gets you. That and a healthy distaste for Arabs.

hasn't Abu Hamza written his autobiography yet ? Or Martin McGuiness the "heroic freedom fighter"

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: Explosives spelling corrections. That's what reading Andy McNab gets you. That and a healthy distaste for Arabs.

hasn't Abu Hamza written his autobiography yet ?

Hooky and Me. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll blow yourself up.

hasn't Abu Hamza written his autobiography yet ?

He has, y'know. It's a real page turner, only two chapters in and I was hooked.

Who would have racially abused Muhammed Ali, or try and kick his head in. Easy enough to blow them up though.

:lol: That has to be one of my favourite posts ever.

:lol: and @ trophyshy

I do think it's a bit harsh how this lad'll possibly not be able to practice law and will probably get kicked off the course even if Collymore doesn't press charges. Whereas Collymore can write something a lot more serious off as a 'mistake'. This lad only has himself to blame though. What a moron.

theyseemerollinu.jpg

What I want to know is where were the lily-livered liberal lecturers when they were needed? If only they'd brainwashed this poor lad into thinking we lived in a multi-cultural Utopia then none of this would have happened.

:lol: That has to be one of my favourite posts ever.

:lol: Delete my account and turn off the internet tbh.

Superb thread!

Well, this twitter business doesn't seem so bad. Not great at the moment, maybe you need to be controversial !!!!

You'd get more followers if you called yourself LeazesMag because you're one of THE most famous toon fans imo. There's some dead knowledgable toon fans on there, like genuinely who will tell you things you didn't know.

Infamous rather than famous.

Leaze's list of top 5 acceptable black actors:

Morgan Freeman

He was brilliant those Matrix movies.

I liked him as a Dr in that sitcom.