The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Peter Harrison was on form last night:

"Good night, the truth will be out there soon, Good night Harry, Sam, Phil, Willy, Im coming to get you"

"i have loads, wait, everything will be revealed"

"Harry is bent and I will show everyone soon."

"I will get them all out, and their mate Willy Mackay, wanka"

"Sam Allardyce is bent, his son is, and his wife Lynn is a fat fucking cow. Good night. Ps. Plenty to come tomorrow night"

Just for starters :D

:lol: who is he like?

Colin Wanker is on Football Focus today. Should be worth it to see what his reaction is to Barton's tweets.

Former Agent, was Carroll's agent at one point

I'm going to end up on the national news me like for fuckin murder. I knew I had stalkers but what happened is one of the most disgraceful things I've ever known in my life. My lass used to have twitter for 2 or 3 months before the summer, I told her when she got it, don't fuckin put your real name, she always does the opposite of what I say.

Some has to have been stalking me for a long time, because they not only knew my lasses full name, they knew where she worked as well. Yesterday afternoon 4 o'clock, she rings me in tears "I've just had a phone call off a woman, with a southern accent" - "do you know Steve?" yes of course I know Steve, "don't trust him", "what?!?" and whoever it fucking was hung up. Just shows you the dangers of the internet, I've spoken to my mate who's a polliss he said there's fuck all they can do, no evidence and absolutely no leads. She said whoever it was, was much older than us probably 50, with a strong southern accent. I feel sick. She's in fucking tears and shaking at work. I deleted nearly every lass off my twitter, locked it, and anyone I even suspect of being a wrongun. I just can't believe anyone would try to upset us like this :( It's making me sick that someone has obviously stalked me for so long. Why me? The moral of the story is say nowt to no cunt on the internet.

How are you linking it with Twitter?

Because there's no other way anyone could've known her full name to get through the contact centre. She's never been south of Leeds in her life other than holidays abroad and she knows no southerners, and I certainly know no southern old boilers.

Because there's no other way anyone could've known her full name to get through the contact centre. She's never been south of Leeds in her life other than holidays abroad and she knows no southerners, and I certainly know no southern old boilers.

Didn't you work down south Stevie or maybe still do? Could it not be connected with that?

Didn't you work down south Stevie or maybe still do? Could it not be connected with that?

All the people I work with are lads, there was loads of lasses at my last company, but we didn't start seeing each other when I was with them. You can imagine what was going through her head. We're both being logical about it now though, it's obviously someone who hates me, and the vendetta is against me. Am I that much of a cunt that I deserve that?

All the people I work with are lads, there was loads of lasses at my last company, but we didn't start seeing each other when I was with them. You can imagine what was going through her head. We're both being logical about it now though, it's obviously someone who hates me, and the vendetta is against me. Am I that much of a cunt that I deserve that?

No. Wouldn't worry about it mate, nothing'll come of it. Your lass needs to learn to answer a question with a question.

"Do you know Steve?"

"Steve who?/ Who is this?/ Why do you want to know?/ Is this a personal call?" etc

No. Wouldn't worry about it mate, nothing'll come of it. Your lass needs to learn to answer a question with a question.

"Do you know Steve?"

"Steve who?/ Who is this?/ Why do you want to know?/ Is this a personal call?" etc

Aye, we've already discussed this approach if it happens again. It might seem minor this like, but when someones contacting your girlfriend at work to bad mouth me?!?! I feel sick thinking about it.

Quite clearly there's loads of canny people on here, not that long ago I met Tom and Ketsbaia, you just needed to see their eyes to see they were good genuine kids, and the vast majority here are good people, but what Alex said a long time ago is right. Never reveal anything personal about yourself on the internet because the world is full of scumbags and it is.

I don't think I could cope with being famous like tbh, I'd probably end up hated like Barton for being a mouthy cunt.

I wouldn't worry about it too much Stevie, as annoying as it is that someone does that sort of thing. If Kim Wrong Un rings up again just tell her that the company your lass works for can trace all calls for security purposes, even blocked numbers.

I wouldn't worry about it too much Stevie, as annoying as it is that someone does that sort of thing. If Kim Wrong Un rings up again just tell her that the company your lass works for can trace all calls for security purposes, even blocked numbers.

Aye its at her work though. Honestly I'd feel much better if some 20st 6ft8 steroid head rang me up threatening to knee cap me than someone ringing her, it's the fact she's been upset by it which really hurts me, and she's a sensitive soul at the best of times. Anyway like I say this is a lesson for anyone to say fuck all personal on the internet. Why are people cunts? I don't understand why someone would be so spiteful, do they get a kick out of it or something? I used to goad J69 and the fish on here, cos they used to get on me tits, but I still feel guilty now because they're actually good lads, and I'd hate the thought of upsetting anyone to be honest. Anyway fuck it life goes on.

Edited by McFaul

Love has turned you into such a soft cunt Stevie :lol: I'm sorry it upset your Mrs though

I've always been a soft cunt.

I can't believe what an arrogant bastard this man is.....

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett.

"If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock.

"Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded," he said.

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate." (sic)

The bit I've bolded beggars belief, he's had 3 good seasons in a career littered with jail terms, scandal and violence. No one in the game respects him enough to think of his words as being valid. Fucking what an arsehole. That's actually sick to be honest, dancing on his grave, I'd love to fight Barton me.

"Good night, the truth will be out there soon, Good night Harry, Sam, Phil, Willy, Im coming to get you"

"Sam Allardyce is bent, his son is, and his wife Lynn is a fat fucking cow. Good night. Ps. Plenty to come tomorrow night"

:lol: I like Peter Harrison already. If what he's going to say is as good as the build up this will make all the other investigations seem insignificant, Harry and Sam's lawyers will be all over this so he won't be making it up.

Love has turned you into such a soft cunt Stevie :lol: I'm sorry it upset your Mrs though

"If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock.

"Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded," he said.

"Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate." (sic)

The bit I've bolded beggars belief, he's had 3 good seasons in a career littered with jail terms, scandal and violence. No one in the game respects him enough to think of his words as being valid. Fucking what an arsehole. That's actually sick to be honest, dancing on his grave, I'd love to fight Barton me.

As someone else pointed out, if it wasnt for Warnock he'd be plying his trade in the Championship now. Despite his protestations that the top 4 were in for him there was only one manager in the country willing to take a chance on him

In my uninformed opinion, it'll be fuck all to do with Twitter. More likely to be someone you know has gotten someone else to make the phone call.

Why though? Why would someone try to upset us? That's just as bad if not worse.

As someone else pointed out, if it wasnt for Warnock he'd be plying his trade in the Championship now. Despite his protestations that the top 4 were in for him there was only one manager in the country willing to take a chance on him

He hasn't pulled any trees for QPR neither has he? It would be lovely if they went down, nothing against QPR, more because he'd be stuck in the CCC and he probably wouldn't want to leave because no one would match his 80k a week contract.

Sorry to address the white elephant in the room but you haven't actually been playing away have you Stevie?

No when you play at Wembley every week you don't play away mate. You know that. In fact if I was playing at the Keepmoat I wouldn't haven't got it in me.

:lol: I like Peter Harrison already. If what he's going to say is as good as the build up this will make all the other investigations seem insignificant, Harry and Sam's lawyers will be all over this so he won't be making it up.

"matt I will not delete anything but if no one has sued by tuesday then who is right?" :lol:

Love it if he does a job on 'Arry