The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I will say this you can't take seriously who a kid supports at 5 and 6 year old though. I've very quietly, for obvious reasons mentioned when I was 5, I "supported" Liverpool even had the scarf, then changed to Man City for a few months, then I saw "going up" on ITV at 6 years of age and never looked back. Like a weight off me shoulders revealing that, like coming out of the closet for gays.

I will say this you can't take seriously who a kid supports at 5 and 6 year old though. I've very quietly, for obvious reasons mentioned when I was 5, I "supported" Liverpool even had the scarf, then changed to Man City for a few months, then I saw "going up" on ITV at 6 years of age and never looked back. Like a weight off me shoulders revealing that, like coming out of the closet for gays.

:lol:

Think I've mentioned on here how I "supported" Liverpool in the 86 cup final, and subsequently got bought a scarf.

My dad comes from the Isle of Man though so i wasn't brought up proper.

Edited by Happy Face

Think I've mentioned on here how I "supported" Liverpool in the 86 cup final, and subsequently got bought a scarf.

Even though at that point I was a fully paid up Newcastle fan, I wanted Liverpool to win. I'm 34 and I've only really hated Liverpool fof 25 years. When they signed Beardsley tipped it for me.

Even though at that point I was a fully paid up Newcastle fan, I wanted Liverpool to win. I'm 34 and I've only really hated Liverpool fof 25 years. When they signed Beardsley tipped it for me.

"only" :lol:

You know what though, regardless of Heysel, Liverpool were more respected then. Their fans just seemed to get on with it without the billy big bollocks nonsense. Since 1990 they've basically won fuck all other than 1 CL, and their fans have to resort to history to big the club up. Even in AWP Oz goes some side them, when he tells moxy the dippers score when he's in Germany.

Suppose that's why I don't mind Man U at the moment. You can get away with being Billy Big Bollocks when your picking up every trophy going and have done for over a decade, you have to respect it and their proper fans appreciate being in that position. The inferiority complex that hangs around Liverpool fans now, clinging to the odd trophy as evidence of their ongoing might, like a Mackem clinging onto 9-1, is pathetic to see.

Edited by Happy Face

Idiotic Man U supporter from Gateshead. He was Andy Carroll's inspiration for the wigga look he sported a few years back. It was always amusing to read his ramblings.

http://www.newcastle...c,19620.25.html

:lol: Class, the bit where he points to a few 'famous' glory hunters to somehow prove he isn't one is gold. I've seen the 'Gateshead Reds' buses and it's cringeworthy there was a bloke that lived in my street when I was growing up and he was a member of the 'Gateshead reds', used to drive to Gateshead to meet them on a match day total cunt of a bloke and that Lee Stewart makes me think of him. "Keegan left Newcastle got boring so I became a Man Utd fan how does that make me a glory hunter?" :lol:

He wouldn't be @LeeCraigStewart , would he ?

:naughty:

My first ever game was Liverpool v Man Utd at Windsor Park for a friendly to celebrate 100 years or something of the Irish league or the Irish FA? My uncle and cousin were Liverpool fans so thats who I was encouraged to cheer for. Think it was about 1980.

Used to have the odd Rangers/England/N Ireland or foreign top as a kid but never actually supported anyone other than NUFC. I went to Italy as a young'un and got myself a Juventus top and shorts which were virtually non existant in Newcastle at the time and felt the fucking bees knees playing in the Rec with them on. :)

"only" :lol:

he means he's "only" 34 B)

I still think twitter is just a vehicle for publicity seeking celebs, most of the fuckers ignore you. I've posted comments at a lot of journos etc, including today about SCOTTY Parker and Stuart Pearce and they still think they talk sense when they spout bollocks

They get sent thousands of tweets everyday to be fair, most of them probably don't even check their @ mentions/replies etc

true, but gobshite Collymore noticed when someone called him nasty names.........this is the bloke who beat his girlfriend up in a restaurant/pub in Paris.

LeazesMag @NicoleScherzy Where is the Carroll money?

LeazesMag @kylieminogue If you think that is how to run a successful club, I feel sorry for you.

LeazesMag @Piersmorgan Answer the question chum.

LeazesMag @stancollymore Where are Ulrika's teeth? Are they with the Carroll money?

LeazesMag @lewishamilton Fair play like, I didn't even know you lot could drive.

LeazesMag @NicoleScherzy Where is the Carroll money?

LeazesMag @kylieminogue If you think that is how to run a successful club, I feel sorry for you.

LeazesMag @Piersmorgan Answer the question chum.

LeazesMag @stancollymore Where are Ulrika's teeth? Are they with the Carroll money?

LeazesMag @lewishamilton Fair play like, I didn't even know you lot could drive.

:icon_lol:

you know I don't use that name ...... !!

Leazes vs Paxman would be better.

'Did you threaten to overrule him?'

'Where's the Carroll money?'

Repeat ad nauseam.