The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Barton having a nightmare on twitter fans to read the rules. He is convinced the ball only to touch the white line for it to be a goal......

Eh? :lol:

The entire ball needs to be over the line what's he on about?!

It's not about goals, it's about corners. Does the entire ball need to be within lines at the corner, etc

I remember reading something similar about throw ins a long time ago. You can take it whilst standing mostly inside the pitch as long as part of your feet are touching the line.

Always wanted to see someone do that.

Looks like robbie savages father passed away, seems to having a bit of a rough one on twitter

Aye, tweeting about his heartbreak inbetween retweeting messages telling him how awesome he is on 5Live and publicising his William Hill treble.

:lol:

Danny Simpson

Im 15mins behind take me out but these girls turn there lights off 4 the stupidest reasons! They think there better then they r its annoyin

Danny Simpson

This Scott on The Bank Job is taking the mick! Already won 200k n just nicked off with 58k for the final

He'll be a big miss.

Edited by Happy Face

Is the Tiote one real?

Cheick Tiote

Smb

about 6 days ago from Twitter for BlackBerry®

Cheick Tiote

I won't move club I love this one

about 4 days ago from Twitter for BlackBerry®

Cheick Tiote

rvp is joke

about 13 hours ago from Twitter for BlackBerry®

Cheick Tiote

@Frimpong26AFC and ur who

about 13 hours ago in reply to Frimpong26AFC from Twitter for BlackBerry®

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

If any of you need cheering up, Ryan Taylor is engaged in some banter with some Sunderland fans.

https://twitter.com/#!/TaylorR1984

Never thought I'd say this but today I'm an Everton fan, just from the hours of 12.45-2.30 #ComeOnYouBlues

So many bites already... That's how easy it is to wind the SMB's up..... #StopBitingLads

@danmin1185 Were all goin to sit infront of the tele an watch Everton beat u lot, and watch your dream come to an end!!!! Time to wake up!!

@JoshimitsuSAFC can u tell me what happened on this date 20/08/11???

For such a miserable looking guy, he's definitely good for a few laughs.

The thing with Danny Simpsons leaving Twitter due to abuse, not sure if it has been mentioned already but didn't he call Dzeko "pony"? For a lad that was bigging up his chances of playing for England he won't go very far if he crumbles at a few people on the internet having a go.

Just retweeted these.

@TaylorR1984 your a cunt ! I hope you brake your legs and then fall of the stretcher your a smackhead like the rest of them geordie cunts

@TaylorR1984 who you playing in the cup this weekend ? You touching little boys again you fucking prick

The clever ones wouldn't bite.

Just retweeted these.

@TaylorR1984 your a cunt ! I hope you brake your legs and then fall of the stretcher your a smackhead like the rest of them geordie cunts

@TaylorR1984 who you playing in the cup this weekend ? You touching little boys again you fucking prick

The clever ones wouldn't bite.

Graeme Swann is doing likewise, joining in with Taylor and pointing out it winds up the mackems so he can weed them out and block them on his twitter! Good to see their fans as "classy" as ever wishing injury on people as usual.

I think we need an update on whose accounts are genuine...

I can list:

Tim Krul

Ryan Taylor

Yohan Cabaye

Jonas Gutierrez

Demba Ba

(Nile Ranger)

(Ryan Donaldson)

Andy Woodman

and Danny Simpson has deleted his account.

I'm following Tiote but not convinced it's him. Didn't think the Raylor one was real til recently tho

Love how the mackems are lauding a cup qf over us. Who gives a fuck, we have a decent chance of finishing top 6 :lol:

Your green with envy, FTM!

Edited by Gejon

Love how the mackems are lauding a cup qf over us. Who gives a fuck, we have a decent chance of finishing top 6 :lol:

Your green with envy, FTM!

Their all loosers, FTM!