Me

CT

Asprilla

Baggio

Chez

Parky

Alex

various others

Perhaps bring him back and let him post with his posts being moderated for approval first. My philosophy is if someone has one good thing about them they're worthwhile, and everyone has admitted he has at least one good thing about him.

I know for a fact you've made at least one of that list up. :razz:

He's over on another board, a white bloke in his 50s telling people to relax cos racist abuse is no big deal. :lol: What the fuck would anyone want that shit back on here for?

Perhaps bring him back and let him post with his posts being moderated for approval first.

He had that chance.

He gave me dogs abuse just for moving his posts to a thread where they were on topic. I was willing to put in the work to keep him here on those terms. Leazes wasnt and decided my help made me a wanker.

He's had every chance to stop being a pain in the arse, people have gone out of their way to avoid having him banned (lik HF volunteering himself to do post modding) and theyve got nothing but shit for it.

Top and bottom of it is you and Renton are amongst the most frequent posters in the "FAO Leazes" thread and others that people would moan about. You exacerbated the Leazes issue more than the vast majority while also complaining about it.

None of you come out of the sorry affair with any credit tbh.

Top and bottom of it is you and Renton are amongst the most frequent posters in the "FAO Leazes" thread and others that people would moan about. You exacerbated the Leazes issue more than the vast majority while also complaining about it.

HF isn't angry with you, just disappointed.......

:lol: "Sorry affair"

I took the piss out of the fact that he couldn't move on from arguments he was having ten years ago. I also tried on numerous occasions to get him to move on from having those arguments. In response he continued to have arguments from ten years ago.

When this becomes the sort of place where you can't take the piss out of that sort of craziness, let me know and I'll be on my way. :razz:

:lol: "Sorry affair"

I took the piss out of the fact that he couldn't move on from arguments he was having ten years ago. I also tried on numerous occasions to get him to move on from having those arguments. In response he continued to have arguments from ten years ago.

When this becomes the sort of place where you can't take the piss out of that sort of craziness, let me know and I'll be on my way. :razz:

I love that this is the sort of place you can take the piss out of that sort of craziness. I started threads like the LeazesMag post generator, the LeazesMag most frequently used word cloud and many others that ripped the piss.

I enjoy all that, and Leazes never said a word about me or asking for me to be banned...or vice versa.

Someone like Dr Gloom couldn't be arsed with any of that. He can't stand Leazes' shite so he ultimately ignored him and didn't visit any threads that have been leazes'd, either to be annoyed or to fuel the fire.

Everyone taking either approach seems happy enough....the ones who aren't are the ones who want to have their cake and eat it. Constantly winding up the racist tourettes sufferer responding for page after page, even when he's not about, but then insisting he's a problem poster and needs banned if he engages in the debate again.

Anyway it's done. He deserved to go for a whole host of reasons many years in the making. The board will likely be better for him being gone.....less perpetual.

Can Leazes see all this attention he's getting on here?....i.e. he's just prevented from singing in, to continue addressing posters as "chum" and "an utter shambles of a man", both of which I will miss greatly, if not everything else that comes with his posts?.....

This place is at it's worst when piss taking turns nasty. Happened a lot with Leazes and looks to be starting with Wolfy.

Shame in such a small community (as Chez or JawD once said).

If you're going to stick your head that far above the parapet then you must expect to be pelted with rotten eggs.

200k + killed by the atomic bomb at Hiroshima - but it was bollocks according to Wolfy.

The vast majority of 'abuse' remains in the area of banter anyway, anyone on the board for a while either gets this or fucks off in a huff.

Not forgetting some of the nastiest abuse ever seen here came from LM who could not cope with being lampooned and, slave as he is to his panoptic desperation to be respected, responded with venom.