The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I feel sorry for the bloke to be honest even though his ban has been long overdue.

I think he might enjoy football more if he's off here anyway, he can enjoy the game without having to worry about being right or wrong all of the time.

I'm more or less of the same opinion Baggio.

You see guys all the time at the match that hope Shola fucks up or hopes Obertan blasts the ball wildly wide so they can say "told you so". I used to sit next to bell-end in the East Stand (before I moved down South) that hated Given and every time he didn't come for a cross used to get out his seat and berate him. Then he turned to the bloke next to him: "Told you he was shit".

I believe Leazes is one of these people.

I'm more or less of the same opinion Baggio.

You see guys all the time at the match that hope Shola fucks up or hopes Obertan blasts the ball wildly wide so they can say "told you so". I used to sit next to bell-end in the East Stand (before I moved down South) that hated Given and every time he didn't come for a cross, he used to get out his seat and berate him. Then he turned to the bloke next to him: "Told you he was shit".

I believe Leazes is one of these people.

The vast majority of 'abuse' remains in the area of banter anyway, anyone on the board for a while either gets this or fucks off in a huff.

Aye, that's one thing I've always liked about the place, there's a certain "baptism of fire" element insofar as you have to get attuned to the sense of humour and pisstaking that goes on, but it tends to be fairly self-policing - flounces usually happen long before anyone has to step in. :lol: I suppose that's one reason it does become such a big deal when ACTION FROM ABOVE is deemed to be necessary, it's precisely because it's such a rarity here compared with most other corners of the internet.

This just in from Alex: You can let Stevie know that I, in no way, shape or form support the reinstatement of Leazes btw ;-)

Alex was never one for banning people. I'll believe it when he says it himself.

@Fish

Is there milk coming out of it?

What happened?

No there's no boobjuice, and I've no idea what's happened.

Exacerbated by being at work though.

No there's no boobjuice, and I've no idea what's happened.

Exacerbated by being at work though.

looks like tennis elbow to me, which is a bit like housemaid's knee.

hope that helps :)

wheres the kung fu doctor when you need him?.....

looks like tennis elbow to me, which is a bit like housemaid's knee.

hope that helps :)

wheres the kung fu doctor when you need him?.....

Shagging his fit nympho bird

Lucky bastard

I deleted it because all it was just an "edited" list of your made up supporters for leazes that 50% of had people who wanted him hoofed, you'd even left pp etc still in it :lol:

basically you're throwing a hissy fit because you can't get a vote going for someone who has been banned, the "i can talk the loudest repetitively" bit might fly with the twitter mongs but it's going to get you nowhere with me on here.

pm me if you want to rant but ffs drop it on the forums (like i've said to everyone else), i might go back and move them all outta this thread to that LeazesMag dumping ground thread because it's gone totally off track again.

Shut up you cheeky cunt. I don't want any more PM's off you neither. "I've paid for this forum so I'll take my ball home if I don't get my way boo hoo". Whatever people think about Leazes, saying he'd never get back on while you're a moderator says more about you than it does him, especially when there's about 10 mods who should have an equal say to you. When Craig and PP ran it, it was liberal, shame how a tiny bit of power can completely change people.

List of people who want him back.

Peasepud

Emmmmm

Not sure where you get that from like.

My views were made clear the last time, he got a reprieve when he was due to be banned because I didnt like the way it was being done, not necessarily because I believed he didn't deserve a ban.

The statement last time was that if things didn't get sorted then he had to go, they didn't so he went.

End off

If you play this right, you could get some time off on the sick. A lass at our place had 6 weeks off with tennis elbow.

Fuck off, really?! For a swollen elbow joint?

Can't go sick now anyway. Fuck loads on due to Olympics, Nottinghill Carnival and the Paralympics too. Also a fucking EDL march on the 18th and if there's anything that panics the Met its a march.

Just recently signed a new contract mate, wouldn't fancy taking any sick during the probation period.

I'll get it drained (or whatever) and then if it flares up again when I'm clear of the probation period I'll take the sick leave. (it may coincide with a few away days/holidays)