The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Oh I definitely goaded him, if someone acts that much of a twat on a forum I post on I will call them on it (as I did with Fop, Thompers, wolfy etc..).

I really struggle to believe why anyone would think he would change, he has been given so many warnings over so many years, been banned from other forums even and has taken the same shit to Twitter.

It'd be like letting Gary Glitter look after your kids because he deserves one more chance.

Aye like a POW in Vietnam, being prodded with sticks in a bamboo cage.

Je ne regrette rien.

Get him back on here for a Toontastic Christmas Deathmatch. It'll be like Muhammad Ali vs. Cleveland Williams.

Gemmill Shuffles all over the shop.

The main problem by the end of his time here is that I had pretty much just given up reading what he posted. It could have been brilliant and original for all I know, but history dictated it was probably just the same old shit repeated.

I do follow him on twitter though I must admit. The 140 character restriction makes me feel safe.

Tried to offer the bloke some genuine advice about his articles and all I got was abuse and this place abuse.

I love the fact that Stevie will post up his mental ramblings then claim he should be allowed back and go to Leazes telling him he has tried his best. Proper villain playing both parties against each other whilst sitting back and enjoying the outcome :lol:

Tried to offer the bloke some genuine advice about his articles and all I got was abuse and this place abuse.

I love the fact that Stevie will post up his mental ramblings then claim he should be allowed back and go to Leazes telling him he has tried his best. Proper villain playing both parties against each other whilst sitting back and enjoying the outcome :lol:

:lol: You're getting cynical in your old age.

Anyway someone is stalking him on here but I don't know who yet.

How do you mean 'stalking'?

I don't know he's going to tell me in a minute.

"as I said Stevie, I was doing what JawD and Tom asked me to do ie ignore my stalker, while he ignored their requests to stop"

Aye must be Gemmill.

I saw 'Fistful of dollars' last night, again.