The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Shut up J69 you fuckin geek. If Norris McWhirter was still alive he'd be entering you in to his book, for the fence lodged furthest up arse category. As ever nothing to say.

Oh aye, proper sitting on the fence with this one :lol:

In case you missed it, I'm off the fence calling you a twat for stirring shit, giggling to yourself about it and then getting on your high horse accusing everyone of being a bully. I'm so far off the fence I can't even see it dickhead.

Oh aye, proper sitting on the fence with this one :lol:

In case you missed it, I'm off the fence calling you a twat for stirring shit, giggling to yourself about it and then getting on your high horse accusing everyone of being a bully. I'm so far off the fence I can't even see it dickhead.

Stop getting emotional you mackem accented fool. I've seen you, you say things on here you would NEVER say to peoples faces and in my view that's what makes you a geek. You don't actually say anything, you comment on what other people have said. I'm not stirring anything, I'm raising awareness of Leazes' grievances, and considering he was a member of this board longer than you or I, he deserves that, especially when he's raising some good points to start with. He wouldn't raise points regarding TT on such a regular basis if he didn't care, and he does make some good points anyway. He was the only dissenting voice to MA's take over at the time, fair play to him. Anyway pipe down you whingey arsehole, and think of something to say.

Give him 5 posts a week in the looney bin bit for a laugh tbh. He was right - partially - but not everyone was wrong and that isn't what he was banned for.

I miss his curry recipes.

Literally. I've lost them. :lol:

I think this basically says everything he wants to say, and I agree with a lot of it. I think a lot of what he is looking for is for people to say he was right about Mike Ashley 5 years ago. He was. I just think he's striving for acknowledgement.

5 years ago he was saying ashley would take us into the champions league.

Stop getting emotional you mackem accented fool. I've seen you, you say things on here you would NEVER say to peoples faces and in my view that's what makes you a geek. You don't actually say anything, you comment on what other people have said. I'm not stirring anything, I'm raising awareness of Leazes' grievances, and considering he was a member of this board longer than you or I, he deserves that, especially when he's raising some good points to start with. He wouldn't raise points regarding TT on such a regular basis if he didn't care, and he does make some good points anyway. He was the only dissenting voice to MA's take over at the time, fair play to him. Anyway pipe down you whingey arsehole, and think of something to say.

You sit in the gallowgate don't you? I'll say it to you tomorrow. Do you even see the irony in trying to bully those you are calling bullies man? :lol: I love how you think you are ten men because you are carrying 2 clem of lager around your waist

You sit in the gallowgate don't you? I'll say it to you tomorrow. Do you even see the irony in trying to bully those you are calling bullies man? :lol: I love how you think you are ten men because you are carrying 2 clem of lager around your waist

You sit in the Gallowgate :lol: aye that's why I'm called Leazeslad on twitter, an account you blocked. What a worldwide fanny.

You sit in the Gallowgate :lol: aye that's why I'm called Leazeslad on twitter, an account you blocked. What a worldwide fanny.

I didn't block you, I stopped following you cos your racism got on my tits. Tell you what, next time you see me, as you claimed to have done a few times now, come and speak to me instead of staring at me from afar. It's not you who is leazes stalker is it?

Edited by TheRollingStones

And Steve digressing from being pulled up on his bullshit once again

Pulled up by you?!?!?!

There's not been a more ridiculed person in the history of this message board than you. Three flounces to my memory. You only came back cos Wacky left ffs :lol:

I didn't block you, I stopped following you cos your racism got on my tits. Tell you what, next time you see me, as you claimed to have done a few times now, come and speak to me instead of staring at me from afar. It's not you who is leases stalker is it?

You can't say "racism" like that without proving it, or you end up in court. What racism are you referring to?

I didn't block you, I stopped following you cos your racism got on my tits. Tell you what, next time you see me, as you claimed to have done a few times now, come and speak to me instead of staring at me from afar. It's not you who is leazes stalker is it?

Staring at you, you were leaving at the time :lol: dressed like Michael J Fox in teen wolf.

You can't say "racism" like that without proving it, or you end up in court. What racism are you referring to?

Aye right lee Ryder. I look forward to the solicitors letter :lol:

Your last bit of grassing on Paul Wynn worked out well didn't it