The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Link.

I'm quite confident now - certainly hopeful - that Ashley may match the Champions League qualifications, and better it, now that he has appointed the same manager that Fletcher, Hall Jnr and Shepherd chose.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/18064-newcastle-chief-targets-david-beckham/page__st__40#entry430730

I think a lot of what he is looking for is for people to say he was right

I tidied that for you. And that's basically the size of it. It's quite an obsession of his. He's not the only one on internet forums who are like that but he's taken it to extreme levels. That's why he's banned here and on N-O. Because it overtook all the good / interesting stuff he had to say. How many times would he bring it up when it wasn't even close to what was being discussed on here? And in order to 'prove' he was right he would, more often than not, attribute views to people that they didn't even have or had ever had. People got sick of it. It's a shame in a way but I honestly don't think he was ever going to change (not in the long run anyway).

64 tweets directly after each other :lol:

Wait, that was never actually on Twitter was it? I assumed it was a forum post.

Was that really consecutive tweets? Fucking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His daughter needs to call the men in white coats.

And

FWIW, I have wanted Allardyce since Bobby Robson left, and so I think he will be successful whoever the chairman and owner is. Obviously if Ashley throws money at the club, he has a better chance, but I wouldn't bank on that, you shouldn't expect him to.

So despite spending the best part of five years telling us that Ashley needs to 'back' his managers, he doesn't believe that Ashley should have been expected to put his own money in.

Wait, that was never actually on Twitter was it? I assumed it was a forum post.

Was that really consecutive tweets? Fucking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His daughter needs to call the men in white coats.

Yeah, I thought 'nah, couldn't be!' but then didn't know where it could have been so had to check. All tweeted yesterday :lol:

Edited by Gejon

This thread! :lol:

Leazes should have his twitter linked to the feed on the main page. ;)

I love the epic tweetathon Stevie's put up. My favourite parts are when he throws in snipes like 'you stupid wanker' to emphasise how right he was. I think he just wants to be recognised as the first person to think Ashley would be a poor owner, hence the whole 'you won't admit I'm right' bollocks he still prattles on about.

The thing is he hated Ashley while everyone else we was still trying to find out who this elusive billionaire was.

We could have been taken over by Lord Lovesthetoonandwillinvestmillionsandmillions but Leazes would have hated him from the start. It was 50/50 he would be 'right'.

He created some loony love affair with the old board that was so strong he literally (refused to sell shares as long as he could iirc) held on until there was nothing he could do.

I still maintain if there was a proper poll done, Bring Leazes back YES/NO, it would be a 75/25 split. Power to the people.

He doesnt want to come back so its a bit of a moot point?

I still maintain if there was a proper poll done, Bring Leazes back YES/NO, it would be a 75/25 split. Power to the people.

Didn't we do a poll that resulted in a resounding 'no'?

Oh hang on. You mean a 'proper poll'. I'm sure the people voting in that poll where confused some how. Now that I think of it the question could have been phrased more diplomatically

'Should that thick nuerotic old wind bag cunt be let back on the site? You will be banned for voting yes because we're all big babies.' YES/NO

^^^

Not a proper poll

For shame you Irish wankers. ;)