The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Just to clarify, you think it would be 75% in favour of him coming back?

Aye. Ant couldn't handle the results so doctored them. The fact is Leazes wants to come back, he does, he's just too proud to admit it, and many here would welcome him back with open arms.

Aye. Ant couldn't handle the results so doctored them. The fact is Leazes wants to come back, he does, he's just too proud to admit it, and many here would welcome him back with open arms.

Name them.

You, CT (maybe), LBT just to be zany and that's about it.

Nobody disagrees that the guy has a valuable opinion. The problem is that until he stops acting like a senile old prick, he'll be banned from every Newcastle message board on the internet. You can bang on about his return as much as you like Stevie, but it'll never happen until he changes. Which he won't. So you're just pissing into the wind.

There's really no need for him to come back as long as Stevie is reposting his twitter rants on here. It's identical to having him here posting. If you ever you feel like you need to interact with him, just ask him a question in your head - any question - then read his twitter rant, because that is the answer he will give to any and all interactions with him if he was back on here. Its like having a magic Leazes 8-ball.

Depends if you use the forum mainly for genuine discussion/lighthearted chat with people you consider friends or for a bit of Newcastle news with entertainment. No one can deny the first week at least of having Leazes back would be... eventful. But tbf if i ran the place and the guy was giving me dogs abuse he'd be getting nowhere near here.

No one should be surprised that he's still banging on about the place though as he can still read this, and every time he tweets it's on here followed by more ridicule. Cue another tt tweet (or 60) from him, followed by it being hoyed up on here and more ridicule. Followed by etc...Think it may be time to just block him from viewing and eventually he'll move on.

All manner of cunts would. LoveTheBobby, Tooj, Howmanheyman, CT, RobH, @yourservice, brummiemag1, Monroe Transfer to name a few.

So that's 8 and I would be very surprised if one of them doesn't post shortly with something like 'what the fuck!?' :lol:

"I'm the boss, I own this site, I'm in charge, I did the logo at the top" etc....

I must admit Stevie, I like you, but I think on this occasion you are well and truly backing the wrong horse.

I dont like seeing anyone banned, but honestly cant think of any good Leazes would bring back to the board. I dont remember, other than tiny fleeting glimpses, this all contributing Leazes. He would simply continue with the same patter and those who like to bait him, would bait him. Neither making here more enjoyable.

I also think you are being very unfair on Ant.

My two penneth.

I must admit Stevie, I like you, but I think on this occasion you are well and truly backing the wrong horse.

I dont like seeing anyone banned, but honestly cant think of any good Leazes would bring back to the board. I dont remember, other than tiny fleeting glimpses, this all contributing Leazes. He would simply continue with the same patter and those who like to bait him, would bait him. Neither making here more enjoyable.

I also think you are being very unfair on Ant.

My two penneth.

I don't know if you've ever seen Rocky 5 before, but Ant reminds me a lot of Tommy Gunn. He was a nice enough chap when he came from no where respectful of people, decent crack, he gets his title shot and starts speaking to people like mugs, with an attitude like Simon Cowell with 10 gram of toot up his nose. "Don't like it do one" oh dear. Pathetic.

I don't know if you've ever seen Rocky 5 before, but Ant reminds me a lot of Tommy Gunn. He was a nice enough chap when he came from no where respectful of people, decent crack, he gets his title shot and starts speaking to people like mugs, with an attitude like Simon Cowell with 10 gram of toot up his nose. "Don't like it do one" oh dear. Pathetic.

Getting personal again cos you can't get your own way? Who is the pathetic one ;)

There's really no need for him to come back as long as Stevie is reposting his twitter rants on here. It's identical to having him here posting. If you ever you feel like you need to interact with him, just ask him a question in your head - any question - then read his twitter rant, because that is the answer he will give to any and all interactions with him if he was back on here. Its like having a magic Leazes 8-ball.

*Shake*

I'm right as I've been saying for years...

*Shake*

...where is the Carroll money?...

*Shake*

...take two bay leaves and some cumin and add it to the pot...

*Shake*

...you utter irish chum.

Ant put a load of work in here in his own time, pays for the place off his own back and gets constant abuse from Leazes via Twitter. I don't suppose he's that arsed about the latter but it probably gets his goat when people tell him he should unban Leazes. I don't blame him. I think he's a good lad too fwiw.

Getting personal again cos you can't get your own way? Who is the pathetic one ;)

No more personal than telling someone who's posted here for 6 years to "do one", because of a difference of opinion?

Ant put a load of work in here in his own time, pays for the place off his own back and gets constant abuse from Leazes via Twitter. I don't suppose he's that arsed about the latter but it probably gets his goat when people tell him he should unban Leazes. I don't blame him. I think he's a good lad too fwiw.

I didn't say he isn't a good lad, just there's a general billy big bollocks side which has become part of his persona as well. Edited by McFaul

I didn't say he isn't a good lad, just there's a general billy big bollocks side which has become part of his persona as well.

It's nee different to you except you on this issue, except he's got more say. Which is fair enough tbh.

:lol:

Ive run ins with him (and everyone else before Alex chips in ;) ) and generally found him quite fair. I think he's had the patience of a saint with you over this tbf tbs ;)

:lol:

Ive run ins with him (and everyone else before Alex chips in ;) ) and generally found him quite fair. I think he's had the patience of a saint with you over this tbf tbs ;)

I don't think he has at all. My feeling is we didn't sacrifice 500,000 men between 1939 and 1945 to have democracy tossed aside like this. I'll say no more about it, because as has been pointed out I have "no say".

your'e slating the place, how it's run and me, and constantly posting bollocks from someone who has been banned in a thread that again should have fuck all to do with him

so yeah pipe down on it, if you don't like it jog on and find somewhere that suits... might i suggest http://z3.invisionfr...forum/index.php

Nee bother.