The Twitter Thread

peasepud

@alreetlike

Verified by Visa is going to be the death of me. Why do I have an inability to work out the 3rd, 4th and 8th letters of a password?!

@Leazes_Mag

@alreetlike learn to read, like most of the other wankers who run toontastic.

FFS. :lol: I'm not sure I've ever interacted with him on there. I unfollowed him after about 2 hours of watching boring tweets back and forth between him and others on here.

You can only pull a cats tale so many times before it swooshes its' paws.

Strange for you of all people to highlight why LM is no longer here.

Whey there's similarities between here and communist Poland. Or even the polit bureaux in Rocky 4, because there was some canny cunts in the polit bureaux applauding Balboa's speech, and some mugs.

The likes of Thompers and LM consigned to life in the salt mines.

Thompers :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I know you're on the wind-up.

He never stopped banging on about skunkers when he used to post on here, a forum I've never bothered reading but presume he was banned from. I wonder if he whines more about this place now.

Honestly, this place has been a million times better since he left. Anyone who denies that is either lying, insane or on the wind up.

He never stopped banging on about skunkers when he used to post on here, a forum I've never bothered reading but presume he was banned from. I wonder if he whines more about this place now.

Honestly, this place has been a million times better since he left. Anyone who denies that is either lying, insane or on the wind up.

Am neither those three options you've listed but I don't think the place is a million times better at all. It's just about the same from my perspective.

He managed to divert every thread back to why he was right. Beyond tedious. There are still annoying posters kicking about but I can't think of anyone that dominates every thread on here to anywhere near that level.

He told me that if they made him admin you'd see big changes on here, the pleas seem to have fallen on deaf ears though. I agree with HMHM.

Course you'd see changes, Anyone who disagreed with him would be banned, every topic would be about the same bullshit, the running of the place would be haphazard.

Want proof of this? Look at his message board.

Stevie, I really don't understand your mission? He acted like a prick, he was given fucking stacks of chances, he didn't change (and he still hasn't changed) he's a pain in the arse and I can't remember the last time he actually posted something decent. Ant's said countless times that he'll never let LM back as long as he's involved with this place and the place is better off without him.

Even now he's filling up journalist's timelines with shit about this place, as if they could give a toss. It'd be like you complaining to the Barman at your local that the Prediction League thing hadn't been updated. It's fucking bonkers and the more you goad him, the longer it'll go on.

Just shows the lack of Christmas charity and christian forgiveness on this board. People who can't forgive and set their views in stone are the biggest cunts going. Forgiveness is what keeps the human race going. Without it we wouldn't last another 10 years.

People who can't forgive and set their views in stone are the biggest cunts going. Forgiveness is what keeps the human race going. Without it we wouldn't last another 10 years.

I'm confused, are you for or against LM?

Just shows the lack of Christmas charity and christian forgiveness on this board. People who can't forgive and set their views in stone are the biggest cunts going. Forgiveness is what keeps the human race going. Without it we wouldn't last another 10 years.

Maybe you should be singing this song at Leazes, and not us. Given he's acting the prick, the onus is on him to stop, to apologise and to grow up?