The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I do wonder about the use of numbers in his tweet.

I know very little french, but I know the word for yes is oui and the word for 8 is huit pronounced similarly. I wouldn't start popping 8 into tweets where i want to say yes though.

Do the french replace words with numbers like us? eg CT 4 1 8 all the pies?

I guess it's something he'll have picked up from English language experts like Simpson texting him.

It's probably a good time to start digressing after that shite you posted this morning tbf

It's probably good time for you to "digress", as your stock can't fall any lower anyway. Hilarious you could deduce that I didn't understand what the phrase "your stock has fallen meant". Anyway Merry Christmas.

FWIW J69 and Stevie both are an asset to here, although Stevie makes me laugh the most.

London boss: "Doug, meet Steven, he's come down from our Newcastle branch to help us with our recruiting problems. Steven, this is Doug, he's in charge of our Tottenham branch."

Stevie: "Tottenham, eh? mind we played you one year after you won the UEFA Cup, team of so-called stars like Hoddle and Waddle and you only had 23K, fucking wank that, like. Year before we were averaging just under 30K in THE 2ND DIVISION which was the third biggest in the country."

Doug: "Err, I was only three then, Steven."

Stevie: "Were your Fatha and uncles all three as well, like?"

Doug: "Err, well, any way, Steven, how can you help us? We hear you have great insight and insider knowledge?"

Stevie: "Well straight away I'll tell you now, them shoulders, there's NEE way you'll do owt with them, mind. Last time I saw shoulders like that they were sitting under the Tyne Bridge girders and shitting on the pavement underneath."

:lol:

said something about loving training with the reserves so I assume people have jumped on that.

Lads a waster

FFS. People should give him a break, he is a mug but you can't jump on him for every little comment.

Stevie: "Well straight away Iu'll tell you now, them shoulders, there's NEE way you'll do owt with them, mind. Last time I saw shoulders like that they were sitting under the Tyne Bridge girders and shitting on the pavement underneath."

:lol: Belta post.

I happened upon his Twitter the other week and within an hour he made comments about how the Henry handball/France goal that knocked Ireland out of the WC playoff was his favourite non-NUFC/NI moment ever, about how Ireland only has one motorway and it's only so they can get into 'Britain' more quickly (technically incorrect in a couple of ways) and about 'Half the world are Irish, the other half are jealous - deluded', a phrase I've never actually heard myself.

A quick look this morning shows a couple of lovely non-sectarian images:

https://twitter.com/...er.com/tr8Vz9Fv

https://twitter.com/...er.com/McXQLiiz

I'd love to know how much of this he would have so happily said to the big bad republican from Derry (though no doubt he would call it Londonderry).

Bare in mind I have no political affiliation at all regarding Northern Ireland. I don't have enough conviction in my views about Ulster to have an opinion on it all one way or another.

Look at what you've said though. You've hinted at sectarianism because he wanted Ireland to lose to France and it was one of his favourite football moments? I can honestly say one of my favourite football moments was when Charlton beat Sunderland in 1998 after a 4-4 draw, made sweeter by the fact Clive Mendonca is a mackem. That is exactly the same principle. As for the motorway comments it hardly makes him Michael Stone now does it? Also just because he doesn't like Celtic and is laughing at their 15000 gate, again is that sectarian? The last one is at a protest attended by 10,000 people that unionists are systematically having their voting rights removed IIRC, again it hardly makes him Johnny Mad Dog Adair. As for the Londonderry comment, why would he not call it Londonderry? It says Londonderry on your road signs, he has as much right to call it Londonderry as you do to call it Derry.

The fact is, most people who live in England/Scotland/Wales couldn't care less about Northern Ireland and wouldn't miss anything about it being part of the "union" if it just all became Ireland.

Think you're quite wrong but wrong time, thread etc. Merry Christmas to all.

What has that got to do with anything that was posted?

Are you serious? :lol:

Think you're quite wrong but wrong time, thread etc. Merry Christmas to all.

Fair enough if that's your experience but I personally don't know anybody who would care if Ireland became its own country again compared to say if Scotland left the union.

Merry Christmas to all too! B)

Well yes, you realise it's the "other" half kicking up the fuss about the flag coming down, the people with "eyes too close together" haven't said boo about it being up there or coming down really, they/other people with sense don't give a flying one.

It's a load of Irish loyalists getting upset about a flag (not being flown) that belongs to a country where most people (IMO) don't care. Have I missed something?

Meet a load from those countries in france these days and ask that do you? ;)

I think you'll find that really applies to everyone in the union and vice versa, with the majority probably preferring if england was the one to hoof it :razz:

Yes, I am up at 8 every morning with my flask and little tape recorder. B)

Bare in mind I have no political affiliation at all regarding Northern Ireland. I don't have enough conviction in my views about Ulster to have an opinion on it all one way or another.

Look at what you've said though. You've hinted at sectarianism because he wanted Ireland to lose to France and it was one of his favourite football moments? I can honestly say one of my favourite football moments was when Charlton beat Sunderland in 1998 after a 4-4 draw, made sweeter by the fact Clive Mendonca is a mackem. That is exactly the same principle. As for the motorway comments it hardly makes him Michael Stone now does it? Also just because he doesn't like Celtic and is laughing at their 15000 gate, again is that sectarian? The last one is at a protest attended by 10,000 people that unionists are systematically having their voting rights removed IIRC, again it hardly makes him Johnny Mad Dog Adair. As for the Londonderry comment, why would he not call it Londonderry? It says Londonderry on your road signs, he has as much right to call it Londonderry as you do to call it Derry.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about his political opinions but you should stop trying to make him out to be the poster boy for cross community relations when he clearly has sectarian views.

Papiss Demba Cisse ‏@CissePapiss Was watching darts, don't really understand but looks fan and all fans are happy and dancing. Lol Taylor to win(seems like a nice guy) :lol: :lol: :lol: